THIRTY SEVEN

Royalty's POV

I am on my way home, really tired from work. My feet are killing me from wearing heels all day. Being a psychologist isn't easy as people would think. Today my day was bad than I thought it could be. It's true when they said psychology could mess up your mind. Listening to all those men and their life problem and the mistakes they've done or some of them who suffer from disorders.

One of the patients who is suffering from schizophrenia. He has this obsession with this girl who doesn't love her. He has this idea in his head that she loves him but it's hard to make him see that, She wants nothing to do with him. The level of obsession consumed him that he no more lives in reality.

Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experience that seem out of touch with reality, disorganised speech or behavior and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may be also present.

It can be treated, but it is usually lifelong. I prescribed him with medication Antipsychotic to reduce or improve with the symptoms of certain psychiatric conditions and Anti-tremor to help control tremor, shaking and unsteadiness.

The girl ended up getting a retraining order stalking. If this guy will be come near her again, he will be prison 10 years. I could only suggest this guy should be at a psycho hospital, so he could get proper treatment. He won't survive being in a prison.

I take of my shoes on the elevator holding them in my hands with handbag. Arriving at my apartment I open the door with my head looking down low. I look up stopping dead in my tracks to examine what I'm looking at right now.

Summer looks at me and smiles with satisfaction and Alejandro turns and looks at me surprised. I feel tears coming down my cheeks. I don't even why I was crying. This is why I hate being emotional.

"Shit, Royalty it's not what it looks like." Alejandro said. I take a few steps back and dropped and rushed to my room.

It's not very pleasant that I have to live with someone he used to be in love with and I can't kick her out because she has a daughter. That would make me feel like a horrible person and I didn't want to do that.

I bang the door and drop my stuff on the floor. I climb on the bed and took my pillow. I cried hugging my pillow tightly against my chest. I don't know why I'm hurt seeing them kiss. I like Alejandro. I've liked him for a while that's why it hurts.

"Bunny, please open the door." I hear Alejandro say as he knocks on the door. I don't say anything and continue sniffing and wiping my tears away.

The door opens and I see Alejandro walk in my room and closes the door behind him. "Please leave from here." I tell him, not looking at him in the eye. I honestly didn't want him to see me like this.

"Can you let me explain what happened." I don't say anything as I look at the wall.

"Summer called me to come spend time with her and Adrianna. I was about to leave when she made a move on me," He sighs. "I like you very much. I wouldn't do that to you."

"Don't talk as if we are dating Alejandro. You have a daughter and I don't want to be the reason Adrianna doesn't have his mother and father together." I said looking at him.

"Adrianna is smart enough to know that her father doesn't love his mother in that way. Don't neglect me like that bunny. I want you, I want you to be mine and I'll make Summer understands that we can't get back together." He takes my hand and wipes my tears. He pulls me to him and hugs me.

"So what do you say?" I look at him thinking about it. I smile and nod. He picks me up and hugs me.

"So now I can call you mine." He whispered in my ear and kisses me.

He takes my hand and leads me outside my room. I look at him confused wondering what's happening. We reach the seating room and I see Summer already sitting on the couch. Alejandro and I sit down next to each.

"What's going on?" Summer asked slowly.

"Summer I would like you to understand what I'm about to tell you." Alejandro spoke. He took my hand and looked at me smilling. "Royalty and I are together now and I want you to know that me and you will never be back together."

"What about our daughter Adrianna? Mmm...she will need both her parents together Alejandro." She yells at Alejandro and I flinch at the outburst. I never thought she would react like that.

"Summer, Adrianna is old enough to know that I don't love her mother in that way. I'll explain everything to her, don't worry about anything." He tells her and she looks more angry.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT. What about when you tell her what you do for a living..."

"BASTA. Enough of this drama. I don't know what you trying to do, but it won't work. I'm not going to leave Royalty to be in a relationship where love will be forced." Summer walks out angry and I felt awkward after their argument.

"Don't worry about her bunny, I'll sort her out." He said comforting me. That's the thing that scared me, someone who is angry can do anything to get what they want.

"I'm not going to feel safe being around here with her. She needs time to cool off, I'll just go to my parents house." I tell him and he nods.

"It's late to be leaving at this time. I'll stay here with you to tonight." I smile and we both went to my room.

Vote. Comment. Share