EIGHTEEN

Royalty's POV

I was already late for work today, despite leaving home early. Today's traffic was crazy ass hell. I didn't have time to go see Antoine cause was already late for my session with Rodriguez. I was wondering why I have him again for the first session.

I rushed in the prison and went straight to my office.

"He's already waiting for you inside." Scott was already waiting at the office. Usually we here at the same time. I didn't even feel like seeing him today. Having to see him every single day was really tiring but I couldn't complain.

"And here I am thinking you didn't want to see me." Rodriguez said his voice harder. My body clenching at his voice. I walk in and close the door behind me. I turn to see Rodriguez sitting on my chair.

"Rodriguez," His name left my lips softly as his cold stare continued to evaluate me. "Traffic was bad today OK, nothing I could have done."

I turn around slowly locking the door, when I hear his footsteps walking towards me. His muscular arms wrap around my torso and I instantly react to his touch. I drop my bag on the floor as I feel his breath over my neck.

"Bunny," his masculine voice sent vibrations down my spine. He turns me around and pushes me gently to the wall. I look at his beautiful eyes my heart beating fast.

"Please Rodriguez, not today." My voice came out soft, his hand caressed my face. Which I really liked actually.

"You don't get to make that decision, bunny." He groaned before clashing his lips with mine.

I was about to protest, but I couldn't. As bad as it was, I wanted this. I wanted him. I meet his eyes and he just smiles. He actually had a wonderful smile, for someone in prison he looked happy.

"I love watching you like this, but today I have something in mind." He said as his fingers dip inside me. "Already wet for daddy."

Did you just call yourself daddy? I wanted to ask but I was really feeling so much pleasure to say bad remarks.

"Please, Rodriguez..." I gasped as he pulled out his fingers out of me and licked them. I look at him with wide eyes and he kisses me.

He doesn't say a word and takes my hand pulling me to the sofa and he sits down. "I want you to relax, Ok." I nod nervous about this. I've never done this before but it seemed all exciting. I gently go down on my knees and move my hair on the side. I pull down his pants.

I close my eyes for a second and open to see his manhood. He chuckles at the look of my face. His thick and veined cock, standing in front of my face. How was that going fit in my mouth.

"Ah..." I whispered and he chuckles. He ran a hand through my hair, gently pulling me to him. My lips pressed against the tip of his cock. I opened mouth and licked the tip of his cock teasing it.

"Look who's teasing me now." He muttered under his breath. I took it all in my mouth, dragging my tongue across his length. I felt his cock jerk under my touch.

I sucked his tip and wrapped my hand around him. He moaned and yanked my hair painfully. I more closer to him avoiding that. He slid further into my mouth and the tip hit back of my throat hard making me choke.

I look up at him, my eyes watery. He slammed his length down my throat making me gag. "Fuck, Royalty." He said moaning and threw his head back in pleasure. As I was sucking him I feel his cum dripping in my mouth and I swallow.

"Eww I can't believe I swallowed this." I stood from my position and took a tissue wiping my mouth. Rodriguez just looks at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and fix myself properly.

"I can't believe, I agreed to do this. It's way out of my comfort zone and it goes against my principles." I growled at him.

"It will be all worth it in the end. Don't you think bunny." He smirks.

"I wish I could just wipe that smug look of your face." I said looking at him in disgust, and he doesn't say a word and continues to laugh.

"Is it all a fucking joke to you." I snapped glaring at him and took a seat.

"I need to tell you something..." He paused and stared at me with a serious face. "I'll be released with good behaviour."

"I know, Antoine already told me about it." I sigh, not in a mood to argue. "I don't want to be wasting my time, arguing with you. So can we continue were we left off yesterday."

He doesn't say anything and continues to look at me with suspicion. "You know what I'd like to end this session early, I'm not in the mood to talk to you right."

He didn't protest, he just nodded and left the office. I feel tears coming out of my eyes. I felt disgusted with myself, I've never thought I'd ever do this in my life. I stoop so low just to know about someone else life. I felt violated, a feeling I never thought I'd ever feel.

I move from my chair and went to the sofa to lay down. I could smell his scent on the couch and that made me cry more. I hear the door open and I quickly sit up and wipe my tears away.

"Bunny," I don't turn but I could hear him walk towards me. I feel him sit next to me and pulls me closer to him.

"Please, get off me Rodriguez." I cried, trying to move away from his chest but his hold tightened on me. We sit there in silent as I was cuddling close to him.

Vote. Comment. Share