TWENTY NINE

Alejandro's POV

"You better start talking you piece of shit."

I punch him with my gold knuckle ring, breaking his jaw. He spits blood as I watch his wounded face full of tears. Weak ass!

"Mr De Grieff, I- I promise I don't know anything."

I laugh sarcastically punching him repeatedly. He starts coughing out blood and I finally stop. Rovach hands me my a bowl of water, I remove the gold knuckle ring giving it to Rovach. I was my hands in the bowl of water, Rovach hands me the towel that was on his shoulder. I wipe my hands and face cleaning of the blood.

I pull out my gun pointing right straight on his face. "You have 1.5 seconds to start talking or I kill her."

I turn pointing my gun at his pregnant girlfriend, who is tied up and tears falling of her face.

"B-Billy w-what is he talking about? What does he want from you?" The girl asked scared. Tears streaming down her eyes as her body shaking.

"Oh you didn't tell her," I laugh darkly looking at him as he shakes his head.

"N-No please...

"Your boyfriend here Billy," I said pointing at him with my gun. "Owes me lots and lots of money and he's been selling information about me to someone." I click the safety trigger and point it at him.

"Now start talking." He keeps quite and refuses to look in my eyes. I chuckle thinking he is trying to mess with.

"You so fucking stubborn," I shoot her girlfriend on her left arm missing on purpose but leaving a scratch on her arm. She screams in pain with tears in her eyes.

"You see that was just a miss, next time I'm aiming for the baby." I point at her stomach. I may be a monster, but I would never kill children.

"Ok, ok please not my baby. I'll tell you everything." I can't help but chuckle at his helplessness.

"I was talking to a man name Vincent Nichols. I told him about the shipments that were coming in Miami, and if the mission is successful and his boss agrees to this he would pay me." He sobs.

"Who's is that boss, what's his name?"

"I don't know, but he goes by the name of blood diamond. I told you all I know, now please let us go."

"Blood diamond?" Rovach looked at me questioning eyes.

"No." I turn my back on him and looked at Rovach who was watching the show. I could see he was curious about this man named blood diamond.

"W-What? You promised you'd set us free." I shoot him straight in the head annoyed at his pleadings.

"Please send someone to come get the body and take care of her." I tell Rovach and walk out of the dungeon.

I needed a piece of my mind, and I know one person, one place I could go too. I went up stairs to my room and took a shower cleaning of the blood of another man on me. Throwing away the dirty clothes and wore a suit.

'Always in a mood to be classy.' I thought chuckling to myself. I walk out the back door and entered the garage, getting in the car, I drive away on my way to Royalty's firm. Arriving there, I enter and passed here secretary who is trying to stop me. I open the door to find Royalty on her desk busy.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop him," The girl said. Royalty raises her eyebrow and looks at me sighing.

"It's fine Amber, you can go now." She said dismissing her. I close the door behind her and throw myself on the couch.

"What are you doing here Rodriguez?" She asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing here. I'm here to talk to you." I answered and turned to look at her, she looks at me curiously.

"Really, about what?"

I sit up straight and look directly at her. I take a deep breath thinking if I'm making the right decision.

"I want someone who I can trust to talk to about my problems and you the only one I know."

She gets up from her desk and comes to sit at her chair.

"That's really a surprise especially coming from you." She said leaning back on her chair folding her arms and crossing her legs.

I nod agreeing to what she said. I stsy quiet lost in thought. Something pops in mind remembering the day why Royalty might have left the prison.

"Mind if I ask you something?" I ask my voice coming soft.

She nods. "The day you quit your job at the prison, was it because of what happened between us?"

She sighs looking away from me and turning back facing me. "I was overwhelmed by the feeling. I've never done what I did, but than I realised I was going against my principles, what I believed in. It made me feel like I was desperate to know about you and your past, instead of taking time to get to learn more about you."

That explains why she broke down. It was my fault but I wasn't going to admit that to her.

"I'm sorry I made you feel this way, conejita." I whispered standing up. I look at her before leaving the room.

Guilt! Is what I am feeling right now. I hurry up out of the building and went into my car.I was about to start car and leave but I couldn't, I punch the steering wheel frustrated and angry at myslef.

I look at the building one last time and left.

Vote. Comment. Share