THIRTY FOUR

Royalty's POV

I wake with Alejandro tightly holding me. I feel his breath against me as I gently remove his hands of me. I get off the bed and look back to see him still sleeping. I smile looking at his messy hair, I notice his tattoo that is a knife with roses. I wonder what the meaning was behind it. I gently stroke it with my index finger .

I stretch my arms before going to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and took a shower I walk in the closet. I like the fact his closet is connected to the bathroom. I take his gray sweatpants and a matching shirt. His clothes were so big on me. As I'm combing my hair I feel someone hugging me from behind.

"Here I thought you left without saying goodbye." Alejandro whispered in my ear. I smile turning around and wrapped my hands around his neck as I stood there with my tipy toes, and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Go take a shower, I'll make you breakfast." I told him. He gives me a quick peck before letting me go and went the bathroom. I smile to myself quickly tying my hair in a messy bun as I went down the kitchen, to make us breakfast cause honestly I was really hungry.

I make some pancakes, eggs and sausages. After a while I see Alejandro coming down the stairs only wearing his pants. His hair still wet and messy.

"Smells good," He said as he took a bite out of a sausage. I plate for him two pancakes and sausages on the side.

I eat my breakfast as I notice him watching me with a big smile on his face. "What?"

"Nothing, just that you look good in my clothes." I blush deeply embarrassed and looked away.

"I wasn't going to wear that uncomfortable dress again." I softly said and blushed. He chuckles at my expression and I look at him with a playful scowl.

"Well that's fine with me," He said as he moved away from his seat and came to me. He pulls me away from my chair and wraps his arms around my waist.

I put my hands on his hard chest and look up his darken orbs. His phone rings disturbing our eye contact, he thrust his hand in his pocket pulling out the phone and answered it.

"Sí, Ché cos'è?" He answered in italian surprising me. I hear faint voice on the side of the phone but couldn't hear what the person was saying.

His expression changes and hungs up the phone. He pulls me closer to him tightly holding me.

"Sorry I have to cut this short Sweetheart, but I need to go somwhere." He said and kissed me on my lips. He let me go rushing upstairs. I sigh as I take out plates and put them in the sink.

After Alejandro left I took my stuff and went back home. Since I didn't have my car i borrowed Alejandro's Mercedes-Benz. I know he won't mind, and usually I wouldn't do this but I didn't have money on me and I had no other option.

I finally arrive at my apartment tired. Luckily I wasn't working today. As I enter the apartment I find, Summer and Carlos playing with Adrianna. They all look at me as I walk in.

"Hey guys," I greet them. Summer doesn't say anything and eyes me from head to toe, looking at me surprised.

"Tía Royalty," Adrianna runs to me and I pick her up.

"Where have you been all night?" Summer asked surprising me by the sudden question.

"Why do you care?" Carlos asked her.

"I'm just asking Carl, she didn't tell me she won't be coming back home." She answered.

"So what, she's an adult. She can do whatever she wants." Says Carlos. I watch them both as they both arguing as if I wasn't around them.

"SILENCIO, both of you." I snap at both of them annoyed. They both keep quiet and look at me. "I'm right here. Anyway I was with Alejandro, even though it's non of your business."

I put Adrianna down and went to my room. I throw my bag pack which I borrowed from Alejandro and threw myself on the bed really tired. I close my eyes trying to catch my breathe when suddenly my phone rings.

I roll on the side of my bad and grab the bag pack I came with. I take the phone and saw my work number.

"Hello?"

"Miss Martinez, there's a boy here by the name of Noah Capri who wants to see you immediately. He's been crying saying he wants you. I'm sorry to be calling you at this time, but you need to come now."

I sigh worried about him. "Ok, I'll be 20 minutes."

I quickly change my clothes and take my hand bag. After driving for 15 minutes I finally arrive at my work place.

"Where is he?" I ask the receptionist.

"He's waiting for you at the waiting room." She replied.

I went in the elevator and went to my floor. I wonder what is so urgent he had to see me. I tap my feet in a hurry, I am so worried. A few seconds later I arrive at my floor and I see Noah sitting down with his head low.

"Oh Noah," I said softly and pout, he looks up and gasp. I kneel down and open my arms, he comes running and hugs me. I hug him back tightly holding him in my arms as he cries on my shoulder.

Vote. Comment. Share