TWENTY SEVEN

Alejandro's POV

"What do you think about the new recruitment?" Rovach asked. I turn and looked at him thinking about it.

"They aiight," I said as I'm chewing my gum.

"You should really stop chewing that gum, it's annoying and doesn't look professional on you." I chuckle as I take out the gum out of my mouth and throw it away on the road side.

"So where you taking me?" I ask Rovach as I enter his car.

"You favorite strip club." He smirks and drives away.

Rovach knew me too well, that's the thing about growing up with someone. Him and I have been through a lot, but we can't complain. Our lives were meant to be like that. When I found out my father's family was originally from Italy shocked me. My mother is originally from Colombia, I was born and grew up there. My father brought his men from Italy and recruited new ones in Colombia.

When I was 10 years old, we went to Italy to visit my family. Those fuckers were worse than you'd think, very ruthless and emotionless. That's when I knew why my father was like that. My cousins were brats, I hated being in front of them. Every year we'd go visit our family there, always about business. My grandfather was the only one left in Italy, he was the only close family I had, but I wasn't looking forward to our next family meeting. Being the first heir to the mafia throne really pissed off my cousins. I knew they wanted the position but my grandfather wouldn't really allow it, but you know what, they can go fuck themselves. I honestly don't give a shit.

One day on our way back to Colombia. We were driving to the airport, when we saw a boy beaten up badly looks like he was dying on the streets. I asked my father to help him. That little boy was broken beyond repair, had terrible wounds on him. The only thing he knew was his name, Rovach. Father agreed he could stay with us. It took him some time to adjust but him and I grew closer as time passed by.

"I heard your father is in town." Rovach said. I sigh trying to ignore that fact. I did not want to see him, but I know he'll find a way to come see me.

I take a deep breath and stare at the road. I didn't know what to say really. Rovach knew i had issues with my father and things aren't well for us. Rovach doesn't say anything and continued driving. Finally arriving to the club, Rovach and I entered the bouncer greeting us with respect.

"I'll get you a private room." Rovach said. I nod as I take out my card giving it to him. I wait for him at a VIP section for my room key. One of the waiters came holding a glass of whiskey leaving it on the table. Rovach comes back giving me the key, I thank him as I take the key and drink the whiskey in one go.

Arriving to the room I enter, the lights were very dim. I walk to the table where there was whiskey pouring myself some and satling in. Soon after the door opens revealing a beautiful striper in a two piece black lengiere and a cat mask. Maybe this what I needed right now, to get my mind of things.

I smile taking a seat and drinking my whiskey and watching her dance to the music. Something about her is awfully familiar. I study her closer and I realised who it is. I stand up locking the door and turned off the music. She stops watching me scared, I switched on the lights staring at a half naked Summer.

"Preciosa," I said to her. She removes her mask revealing her beautiful face terrified.

"Why are you working here, showing men your body. This very shameful Summer," I said almost raising my voice. I walked closer to her as she took her steps back. She avoids looking into my eyes.

"Look at me." I tell her but she keeps her head down.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME." I shout at her and she gets startled by my sudden outburst and turns to look at me with tears in her eyes.

"Why did you do it?" I ask softly. She looks at me confused.

"D-Do what?"

I grab her roughly and push her pinning her against the wall.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. DON'T PLAY DUMB SUMMER." I shouted my voice full of venom.

"Let me go Alejandro, you hurting me." She cries. I hold her more tightly so she could feel more pain.

I honestly didn't feel bad about hurting her. The pain she caused me and my family was nothing compared to what I'm doing to her.

"Why did you do it Summer, TELL ME WHY?" I ask my voice very dangerous. I was mad ready to kill anyone in my way.

"I don't know what you talking about Alejandro. Now please let me go." She pleads her face filled with tears.

Years ago I wouldn't even stand seeing tears in eyes, but now i was filled with rage and I careless how badly I was hurting her. If she only knew what damaged she caused.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME BITCH."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY-

"YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME, GOD DAMN IT." I shouted cutting her off. I let her go and turned my back on her. I was furious, I didn't know what to do. Being betrayed by a loved one is worse than being stabbed. It is true when they say betrayal never comes from your enemies.

"I'm really sorry for what I did Alejandro, but I was trying to protect my baby." She said softly sobbing, I turned and looked at her surprised.

"I was trying to protect our baby..."

Vote. Comment. Share