THREE

Royalty's POV

"Mm Royalty, your name suits you. You look like you are royalty." He said his voice dangerously low and thick.

He walks closer towards me. I look at in his beautiful grey icey blue-ish eyes, down to his lips.

He touches my face, his hand tracing down and his finger gently touches my lips.

"You are very beautiful, you know that bunny." He whispers in my ear, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

He leans ready to kiss me. He's lips an inch to mine. His soft lips finally touchs mine. Our lips started moving in sync. I feel his hand running down my waist. His touch gave me shivers. His hand slowly went more lower...

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I hear my alarm, and I wake up from the dream I was having. It felt so real. I turn and look at the time. 4:05 am. I sigh and get off my bed. I set my alarm to 4 am because I still had to read and sign the paper Antoine gave me. Today was my first day and these papers had to be submitted today.

I grab my bag and pull out the papers. I sit down on my study desk that I've been using since high school.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS YOUR CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU PATIENTS WITH OTHERS.

2. ANY WRITTEN OR RECORDED CONVERSATION, EITHER GOES TO THE GENERAL OR STAYS LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE SAFE.

3. IF ANY INFORMATION IS LEAKED, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO THE GENERAL AND ACTION WILL TAKE PLACE.

4. IF ANY HARMS COMES TO YOU, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY AND ACTION WILL TAKE PLACE.

5. IF INFORMATION IS NEEDED FOR ONE OF THE PATIENTS, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT AND NOT HOLD BACK ANY INFORMATION NEEDED.

6. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY SOME SORT OF SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH YOUR PATIENTS.

Wait a minute, why would someone thing I would have sexual relations with a criminal. I frown at nunmber 6, I shake off the thought and continue reading.

7.YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS WITH YOUR PATIENTS AND NOT MORE THAN A MINUTE AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER.

8. IF THE EMERGENCY ALARM GOES ON, IMMEDIATELY RUSH TO A GUARD AND HE WILL LEAD YOU TO AN EMERGENCY SAFE ROOM.

9. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU, UNDER THE AUTHORITY. WE WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

10. YOU NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY WEAPONS WITH YOU, CELLPHONE, HAIR PIN OR KEYS WITH YOU.

11. IF WE FIND OUT YOU DO AN INSIDE JOB, YOU WILL ARRESTED AND LOSE YOUR LICENCE.

12. IF ANY INFORMATION GETS LEAKED AT YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL BE FINED.

13. IF YOU HELP A PRISONER ESCAPE, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND MIGHT SERVE 20 YEARS IN PRISON.

14. YOU STEAL ANYTHING, YOU GET ARRESTED.

15. IF ANY RULES ARE BROKEN, YOU WILL SERVE YOUR TIME IN JAIL FOR FIVE YEARS.

IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WRITE YOUR NAME AND SIGN BELOW. A COPY AND AN ORIGINAL WILL KEPT FOR SAFE KEEPING.

NAME:_______SURNAME:________

IDENTIFICATION NO. _______________

SEX: MALE OR FEMALE

MARTIAL STATUS: SINGLE
• IN A RELATIONSHIP
• MARRIED
• WIDOW

SIGNATURE:_____________

After reading the terms and conditions, I sign and carefully shove the papers in my bag. I read the paper twice till I finally signed it. I went to bathroom and took a shower. The man in my dream hasn't left my mind. It's very weird I just dreamt of someone never even met in my life.

As much as I know, I've never met someone who had grey icey blue-ish eyes. It was a unique combination of colour and very rare. I wrap a towel my hair and walk in my closet to get ready for my first day at work.

 I wrap a towel my hair and walk in my closet to get ready for my first day at work

(Her outfit)

After wearing my clothes, I tie my hair in a messy bun. It was already 7 am and I start at 9 am. It to me 45 minutes to get there. So I grab my stuff and head downstairs. I know by this time my parents would be awake. My dad would be getting ready for work and my mom would be making breakfast.

I finally get to the kitchen and my mom made pancakes, with maple cyrip and blueberries mixed with raspberries. It looked great but I wasn't planning to eat breakfast with my parents today.

"Morning mom," I happily greet her. "I won't be having Breakfast with you guys today."

I grab my lunch box and shove five pancakes and some blueberries in them. I'll grab some coffee on the way. I kiss my mom goodbye and leave immediately.

I get to Sandy's Cafe, one of the home towns cafe. I order a cappuccino and one big chocolate muffin. One the way to prison, there was nothing. The streets were pretty much empty. I would need some snacks since I'll be the there the whole day. I get a 2 bananas, apple, pear, some strawberries and grapes. It may be alot but It was a way for me to cope.

I finally get to the prison and I see the same guard who stopped me yesterday. I take out the my ID pass and show him. I look at his name tag and it was written Velasco. A few guards come and whispers something to them.

"Please step out of your car miss Martinez." I nod and come out of the car and grab my lunch bag with it.

"You won't mind if we check your car?"

"Not at all."

"What's in the bag?" He ask looking at my lunch bag.

"Just my breakfast and some couple of fruits." I answer casually.

"Ok, you may go back in your car Miss Martinez." I nod and step in the car.

"Please just call me Royalty." I smile and drive in. I take a huge deep breath before I went in. Today was my first day and I'm hoping it will go well. I grab all my stuff needed and finally walk in the prison.

Vote. Comment. Share