THIRTY SIX

Antoine's POV

I leave Los Oscuros satisfied to what I've done. I remove my glasses as I entered my car and drove away. I have a fucking headaching from that woman screaming. She was so annoying, and an easy target for me.

I arrive at my house and immediately took off my jacket. I pour myself some whiskey and seat down. I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I start thinking about her, Royalty. When she firsted walked in my office, she reminded me of her. She had the same similarities but I would never compare her to Royalty.

I wouldn't lie that she was a bitch. She only ever wanted money. When she met Rodriguez she threw herself to him, but I knew I had to play it cool. That's why I pinned all this to Rodriguez, so I could have a way to break off this friendship. I always hated his guts even after we met at the military.

I never liked Rodriguez, my only mission was to know about his life and eliminate him. You choose this path for yourself Rodriguez. I don't like taking the easy way out. I prefer people suffering. I chuckle, thinking of ways to torture him.

My apartment door opens and I see my sister walk in stomping her feet angrily. I roll my eyes know she's about to throw tantrums. "My dear sister Svetlana."

"How could you dare do that Antoine," She hissed.

"Do what?" I smile asking innocently.

"You know what you've done. We didn't agree to this. Why would go beat up an innocent woman?" She asks angrily folding her arms.

"I knew if I would tell you about this, you'd get angry. That's why I had to keep you in the dark." I tell her putting my feet on the coffee table and sip on my whiskey.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. The only thing you were suppose to do is go there and do something to get his attention. Not beat up an innocent woman, Boris." She snaps pointing her finger at me. The fact she is using my Russian name means she's mad at me.

"Didn't be a fucking pussy Svetlana, I didn't kill her did I, and anyway it did get his attention." I smirk.

"I don't agree with your ways, but what's your next move?" She asked sitting next to me. I hold my glass of whiskey close to my face as I think about it.

I put my glass down and smirked. "Don't worry about that dear sister, I got it all covered."

+++

I'm sitting in my office thinking of my next move. I've been having attacks and it's not good. Rovach and I need to talk it out to think of strategy.

I look at the paper works of Los Oscuros, I've much I made in a month. Los Oscuros earns more than a normal club in a day, though I know it's more high class. It's a way to earn extra money.

My phone rings disturbing me from my work. I answer without looking at the caller.

"Alejandro speaking." I said.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could spend time with me and Adrianna."

"Summer you do realize I'm busy at work." I tell her and stopped what I was doing.

"Yeah I know, but most of the time I'm busy working and I don't get to spend time with my daughter and his father."

"Fine, I'll come over in 30 minutes." I sigh defeated.

"Thank you Alec, you the best." She said happily and hung up the phone call.

Finding out that I had a daughter came as a surprise. Luckily know one in the underworld knew she existed or it would put her in danger and I knew she was my weakness the minute I found out.

I pack away all my paper works and put them safely away. I leave my office making sure it's locked. You can never know who to trust in Los Oscuros. I text Rovach telling him that I left Los Oscuros and going to summer.

{From Rovach:} Why do you spend time with that girl, you know she's bad knews.

I read the message and ignore it. Rovach was right, but there's nothing I can do because she is the mother of my daughter.  I'll never forget what she did to me, after the mafia world found out I was regarded as week because a woman took me down, but I let that slide knowing know one will degrade me like that.

Arriving to the building that Summer lives in. I went up and finally got to the room number. I knock on the door waiting for her to open the door.

"Hey, you finally here." She said and hugged me. I took that by surprise but shrugged it off. I enter the apartment and saw Adrianna running my way.

"Hi daddy," She said happily and I pick her up.

"Hola, mía amor." I smiled kissing her red cheeks. I turn and looked at Summer who has a big smile on her face.

We started playing monopoly together. I loved seeing Adrianna happy. She is the light to my dark heart. After some time she got tired and I put her to sleep. It was already late and I haven't seen Royalty anywhere.

"Thanks for coming, Anna was really happy to see you." Summer said.

"She's my daughter I'd do anything for her." I tell Summer. She smiled and leaned in kissing me on the lips.

It took me by surprise but I softly pushed her away from me. She looks behind me and smiles. I turn to see a teary Royalty standing few feet away from us. So that was her dirty trick. This made me feel worse because I knew this made Royalty uncomfortable, that she had to live with my baby mama and her daughter in her apartment. My heart breaks by just looking at the tears in her eyes.

"Shit, Royalty it's not what it looks like."

Vote. Comment. Share