THIRTY ONE

Royalty's POV

"You know I never thought I would get here," She said laughing through her sobs. I gently push her off me and hand her a box of tissue that was on the table.

"I wanted to study and become a doctor, but when I met Alejandro, my life just turned upside down." She takes a deep breath wiping her tears away.

5 years ago

"Summer, are you excited," Jade clapped her hands excitingly. Jade, Cary, Lucy and I were planning to go to a club today.

We were at Lucy's house getting ready. We all are happy since it was our first time. After an hour of getting ready and doing our make up, we request an uber to the club.

Arriving there, we walk to the door as the bouncer request for IDs, we give him our fake IDs and he let's us in. As I enter I look around and my eyes avert to the VIP Section. I see a couple of hot guys drinking and laughing. One of them stood out, he is very handsome, he looks at me and I blush looking away.

"Come on Summer let's go dance," Jade pulls my hand giggling. We hit the dance floor as we both sway our hips. 

After some time dancing, I move away from my friends and went to the bar.

"Hi, can I please have a sticky sex on beach?" I asked the bartender, he looks at me, scanning me before he gives me the drink.

"Give me whiskey on rocks." I hear a muscline voice behind me. I turn to see the same guy that was at a VIP Section with his friends.

"Hi, I'm Alejandro," He greets extending his hand. I smile gladly accepting his hand as we we both shake.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, my name is Summer." I told him.

"The pleasure is all mine Summer," I giggle.

He was very nice, good looking. I wasn't sure if I could trust this handsome stranger.

"Do you want to get out of here, I'm tired of being in this club," He said my eyes widen at his request.

"Uhm... but you a stranger, I'm sorry but no." I told him.

"Don't worry you can trust me, Preciosa. I promise you, I only have good intentions." He takes my hand and turn to my friend  who were winking at me. "Don't worry about them they'll be fine, I have my friends who will look after them."

He lives a tip for the bartender and leads me outside. I can't believing in trusting a stranger, something about him made me trust his words. We enter a black SUV with dark windows.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I ask him. He chuckles darkly at my statement.

"No Preciosa, I'm sorry if this all seems shady, but I prefer my car like this." He chuckles looking at my expression.

We arrived at a big mansion, it is beautiful. I follow him as we both entered the house. I look around admiring everything. I turn to look at him as he takes of his jacket.

I study his features and notice the first two buttons of his white shirt were unbuttoned and was stretched across a wide muscular chest. He has beautiful dark blue eyes that intensely stared at me.

"I want you to relax preciosa," he said in a low voice as he walked closer to me. His eyes turned dark with lust, he gently kisses me giving me butterflies.

"And that's how Alejandro and I story started." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I was shocked how young she was, I didn't have the words to say to her.

"I was so young I didn't know what I was getting myself into. 6 months into our relationship I found he is in the mafia and it scared me that time because I was two months pregnant." She said hugging her legs to her chest.

5 years ago

It's been 6 months since I've been dating Alejandro and it's been amazing. He treated me like a queen. My friends were so jealous because I scored a jackpot with him, but it wasn't like that I love Alejandro.

I may be 16 years old but everything in my life is good. He even liked the idea that I want to study to be a doctor and he would be with me every step of the way. My one problem was that I've been getting sick the past few days. After school I went to the doctor and found out I am pregnant.

I was excited and scared at the same time. I'm too young to be having kids but Alejandro and I did talk about getting kids in the future. Enzo my driver came and picked me up. Arriving at Alejandro's home, I rush upstairs knowing that Alejandro would be at his study.

I hear faint whispers as I get to the study. I peek and see he was talking to two  other guys.

"Patrón what are we going to do about the Irish mob?" The man with dark hair asked.

"I have spoken to the Russkaya mafiya leader Boris, he is willing to help our with the Irish mob. We going to set up a trap and we go for the kill." Alejandro said replying to the man.

I gasp scared about what I just heard. This meant he is in the mafia. I run downstairs and ask Enzo to take me home. I can't believe I've been dating a criminal all these months. I can't let my child grow up in an environment like that full of guns. A thought pops up in my head, I had to do this for my child.

"After finding out he is in the mafia, I went to the police and reported him. I was able to get proof against him and got him arrested. When my parents found out about everything they kicked me out out the house. I was homeless for about a week and was able to get a job at as a waiter at the strip club I'm still working at. My dreams were shattered everything j dreamed for all gone." My heart breaks as she broke down in front of me.

Vote. Comment. Share