TEN

Rodriguez's POV

I've only been here for five years and I'm already bored, but I can still handle my business inside and outside prison. I had men working for me inside jobs. So it wasn't really a big deal wether I was locked up or not. Maybe for the other it was relief for them, but I really didn't give a shit about what people thought of me.

I don't know why they always have to bring psychologist, but I know it's a way they want us to confess all our darkest secrets and I wasn't going to fall for that. The new psychologist intrigue me though, something about her that's different from others or the fact she's the only one who I haven't fucked. Most shrinks that come here I fuck them and leave them high and dry. Why do you think they always leave, it's because they couldn't handle me.

Before they brought her here. Antoine came to me, he threatened me to stay away from her. I didn't know what the big deal was till I saw her. I would understand why or the fact Antoine and I have history. He always wanted me stay locked up, when it finally happened he thought he can destroy me just because I'm in a cage but I called a truce with him. We both stay out of each other's way, I wasn't looking for trouble here.

"You saw the new psychologist." I stop on my track and listen.

"Yeah man, I could get some of that ass." The words that came out of that man's mouth mad me disgusted and angry.

I come out of hiding and show myself to thoes two men. I didn't like what they were saying about her. They stop talking when they see me.

"Tell me what were you saying about the new psychologist." I ask them.

"She's hot and looks fuckable." He smirks and the other guy chuckles. I was angry, I walk closer to the guy and punch him on his face and he falls on the ground.

"You bitch, you broke my fucking nose." He squeaks and touches his bleeding nose. O climb on top of him and start punching him. His friend pulled me away and started punching me. I was angry at that fact he was attacking me. It came unexpected but I went after him, the anger I felt for these two men was so very unexpected.

Some pulls me away from them. "Rodriguez, you late for you session with Royalty." I wipe away the blood and follow the guard to Royalty's office. I know this guard won't say anything to Antoine, some here even worked for me and no one goes against me here. I was avoiding the session to Royalty today, she asked too many question and I don't talk.

I walk inside the office and don't say a word to Royalty. I throw myself on the couch and look at the ceiling.

"You late Rodriguez." She said as she took a bit to her chocolate bar. I don't say nothing to her.

She stands up and walks closer to me. I knew she saw the bruises I had on my face. She had the first aid kit with her. Great!

"What happened?" She asked me as she took her water bottle and pour it in the small bowl. She takes a cloth and dip it in the water and wipe away the blood on my face.

"One of the inmates wanted to pick a fight with me and I beat them up." I lied as flinched in pain.

"Why would you do that Rodriguez, this could get you into trouble." I look at her but doesn't say a word.

After finishing up she pack away everything and put them away. "Thanks." I muttered and slowly layed down.

"Now tell me what really happened?"she asked as she grabs the chair and pulls it closer to me.

"Well since I'm here for another few minutes, I'm guessing I can spare you some details." I said making myself comfortable.

"I'm always challenged here. The inmates want me to be weak, so I can fall on their knees. You know that's the problem about men here. They try to find someone who has power so they can seem to be bigger than anyone and since I'm the only one who they fear there's always going to be one person who will try to with their power to take me down." I lied. I wasn't really going to tell her the truth. I didn't like the way they were talking about her. When did I even start caring about her. She is making me soft and I didn't like it one bit.

"So you telling me someone fought with you, why didn't you just report them to the guards or something?"she asked me.

Guards in this prison careless about the the prisoners here. They were watching us fight and did nothing about it. Anyways I really cared less if they were watching me, some here work for me, so there were not going to do anything.

I laughed bitterly. "Did you just hear yourself. You want me to report someone for trying to fight with me?"

She nods. "What's wrong with that?"

"Everything. I'm the most feared person in prison and you would think I'll cry to sergeant Antoine. I can fight for myself anyway I don't need anyone to do it for me." I folds my arms and look at her straight in the eyes.

"Where were the guards anyway?"

"Standing and watching us fight. No one here in prison cares for anybody. You on your own, so you learn to fend for yourself."

She thinks I'm those fucking pussy who would just go and report someone is bullying me. This is not nigh school, it is a fucking prison filled with murders and a thieves. The guard comes in and I was happy, she was asking me stupid questions which was really getting to my nerves.

Vote. Comment. Share