TWELVE

Royalty's POV

I'm hoping it won't be awkward between Antoine and I. After the kiss on Saturday we haven't spoken to each other. I walk inside the prison hoping to avoid bumping into Antoine. I knew myself, I can get awkward around someone. As I walk to my office I see Scott already waiting for me.

"Where's Antoine?" I ask him as I unlock my office door.

"He's in his office."

"If he ask for me, please tell him I'm busy. " I said and walk inside the office. I look my book to see who was my first patients. I sigh when I see Rodriguez's name. Great! I take out an energy bar to kick start my day and work on Rodriguez's notes.

I feel like I was too focused on him, but why does it matter. He was the only one that was hard to talk too. He has an ego, just because he is the boss. I was to concentrated figuring out how to get Rodriguez to actually end up talking to me that I didn't hear my door open.

"You know I thought you'd be gone by know, after I made one of my man scare you." He said leaning against the door. I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but than I remembered the day that guy gave me the file.

"You call that scaring someone?" I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Well you can't deny that you were a bit scared though." He says taking a seat.

"Whatever Rodriguez, I'm not here to discuss this with you. We here to talk about you not my reaction to the little stunt you pulled." My eyebrows pulled together in fustration.

"That's the point, I don't talk about my life. Especially to some fucking stranger." He shook his head and gazed at me.

"It's my job Rodriguez. What do you think I'm suppose to do?" I said to him tightly.

"Don't you have better things to do, rather than sit in a prison and talk to dangerous men." He said slightly chuckling. "These men all want one thing. I mean look at you Royalty, you one hot ass girl surroundedby these horny men that haven't fucked someone in years and you are probably their next target."

"I really careless about these men who want sex from me. I'm not interested in criminals who are rotting in jail." I said sighing as my face tilted up the ceiling.

"You know I have a solution for you and I,  that can both solve our problems." He said simply.

"What are you offering?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Well.... I first want you to think about it." He said not getting to the point.

"Please stop beating around the bush Rodriguez."

"Fine," He smirked. "I need to release some steam by having sex with you, in exchange of anything you want to know about me and I promise you I'll tell you the truth."

"Anything you want to know." Those words faded as I was lost in thoughts.

Do I want to sell my soul to the devil and risk everything. If I say yes I lose my job, if I say no i won't find out anything about him. This could help me know things other therapist couldn't find out, but at the same time I'll lose myself respect.

"Take your time thinking about this bunny. We have all the time in the world and I'm not going away. I'll still be here for another...." He stops and puts his hand on his chin pretending to think. "Mmm I don't know. For the rest of my life."

He stands up and slowly walks closer to me. My heart beats faster with every step he takes. When he finally reaches me, he leans down closer. I could feel him breathing down on my face. His hand touching my touching my thigh slowly going up. It was the best day to choose to wear a pencil skirt. I couldnt take this.

His lips softly presses against mine and pulls away. "That's not all I have in store for you little bunny." He uttured thickly, his voice raspy and his eyes glinting with lascivious allure focused on my open mouth.

He smirks and walks to the door. "Our time is over. Think about what I offered." He winks at me and leaves the room, leaving me all hot and bothered.

What the fuck just happened? I ask myself. Will I be willing to risk this. I snap out of it when I hear someone knocking on the door. I look to see Antoine walking in, I move from my chair to sit at the table.

"I just came from a meeting with Rodriguez's lawyer and the judge." My eyebrows went into a deep furrow wondering what's this is all about.

He closes the door behind him and rushes to my table and sits across me. "Rodriguez might be released on good behaviour."

"What are you trying to tell me Antoine?"

"Im trying to tell you that, you have to make Rodriguez talk, know everything about him. He cannot leave this prison. Anything it takes to make him talk."

And just like that, I watch Antoine leave my office with an angry face. Ive never seen this side of him. Full of anger and ready to destroy someone's life. I was wondering what's his motives of keeping Rodriguez behind bars.

Now I have to decide Rodriguez's fate wether to stay in jail. Did i even want him to stay here. I don't even know the guy all I know he just a murder and if I decide his fate, I'd be releasing a murderer out there who could kill more people.

I signed a contract when I started working here, luckily it didn't say anything about me having to  tell the police or judge about my patients past or crimes.

I'm left with an option not even sure what I'm going to do?

Vote. Comment. Share