TWENTY

Royalty's POV

ONE MONTH AND TWO WEEKS LATER

"Tia Royalty," I hear Adrianna calling me.

"Sí Anna,"

"Why does Gaston want to kill the beast?" She asked. We were watching beauty and the beast. Today I was babysitting Adrianna as Summer went to work.

"That's beacsue he is jealous that Belle loves the beast." I reply with a smile.

It's been a month since I quit my job at the prison. I haven't heard from Antoine since than and I was  glad. I told my parents about quitting my job. My mom took it well, my dad was a bit disappointed but he understood. I haven't found a job yet, but I was still looking and I wasn't going to stop. Sitting at home wasn't really an option for me.

"Ok, come on Anna. You and I are going out, we've been sitting here what feels like forever." I said standing up from the couch.

"But Tía Royalty it was just getting to the good part." She frowns and pout.

"Well i was thinking of buying us some ice cream." I said in an amusment tone and i see her face light up and she immediately gets off the couch. I take her tiny hand and take my car keys and purse before we leave the apartment. I put her in the carseat, I bought her the carseat two weeks ago. It was not necessary but I was always taking her to school so I did it for her safety.

We finally get to the ice cream shop. I get out of the car and help Adrianna out of the car. I see her get excited when we enter and I laugh at her expression.

"Hi," I smile greeting the cahsier. "Can i please have a Double scoop chocolate ice cream, rainbow springles and I would like a one scoop vanilla with chocolate syrup and sprinkles for her." I ask the cashier and pay for the ice cream and I hear my phone rings.

Incoming Call:
Summer

"Hey, where you guys?" Summer asked on the other side of the phone.

"We just getting some ice cream, we'll be on our way when we done." I said holding Adrianna's hand. She was to hyped to get her ice cream

"Ok, I just arrived at home from work. I'll be preparing dinner today, I want you to meet someone." She said excited.

"Sure I'll see you than." I hang up the phone and took our ice creams.

I give Adrianna her ice cream. "Gracias Tia." I spoke to Summer about teaching Adrianna some Spanish, so she could adapt to the language. She didn't mind at all, she told me it could be good for her.

After strapping in Adrianna, I close the door and turn to see a man from a distance. He was wearing a dark blue suit, he had the same figure like Rodriguez. But it can't be, because he's still in jail. I hurry in the car and drive away quickly scared.

Driving home I tried to stay calm, telling myself I'm hallucinating. I look at the mirror to look at Adrianna enjoying her ice cream. I smile seeing the mess on her face.

"Summer, we back home." I shout as we enter the apartment.

"Hey..." She greeted looking at the mess on Adrianna and her expression turned sour. "Oh my gosh come on mami, let's get you cleaned up."

I sigh going to my room to get ready for the dinner with Summer's mysterious guest. I don't want to look to casual, so I decided to wear my summer dress. It is white with different types of flowers, to match with my pink pumps than I tie my hair in a messy bun. I smile looking at the mirror ready for this evening.

Walking out the room, I see Summer already dressed up. She wore a red dress, that fit her perfectly with 6inch black heels. Now I was really wondering what the occasion was, because she was looking beautiful.

"Look at you..." I said with a grin on my face. "You look beautiful Summer, tell me what's really this all about?"

She takes a deep breath before replying. "I've been seeing this guy for about a month now and I wanted him to meet you and Adrianna."

"Don't you think you moving to fast?" I cock up an eyebrow and she frowns.

"I know, but I really like this guy and I want to make an impression on him." She said with a pout. I sigh and just hug her. I'm hoping this doesn't turn out bad.

"Ok, so tell me what you made for dinner?" I ask excited.

"Uhm... I hope you don't mind but I kinda borrowed your cook book." She muttered and avoided to look at me.

"My cook book, the one with traditional Spanish food?" I ask raising an eyebrow and she nods.

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second. "Please next time ask me. That book has been there for generations and I want it to be there for another generation to come or I'd freak if something happens to it." I said calmly.

The book was given my grandfather papa Javier. He told me since he didn't have a daughter to give it too, he was going to give it to his granddaughter if he ever had one. That book was given to him by his mother, which was given to her by her grandmother, we'll you know how it goes.

"So tell me what you cooked?" I ask.

She smiles and clapped her hands excited. "Well I made some Chorizo and carne asada."

"I'm impressed." I said with a big smile on my face. I hear the door bell ring and I knew it had to be Summer's guest.

"Can you please go open the door, I'll go get Anna." She asked and I nod watching her leave the room.

I walk to the door and open it. My next reaction was unexpected, I gasped looking at the man I thought I'd never see again.

"Rodriguez,"

Vote. Comment. Share