FOURTEEN

Royalty's POV

I wake up someone banging on the door. I get off the bed rubbing my eyes. I open the door seeing Summer with a worried face.

"Royalty have you seen Adrianna." She asked her voice shaking.  I was about to say something when she pushes me out of the way.

"Why was she in your room?" She ask picking her up.

"That's because Summer you bring a man in the house and have sex with him when you know your daughter's room is next to yours," I said. "You can't do that to her. She's just a child and bringing men in here won't help her."

"You have no right to tell me how to be a mother to my own daughter." She said and left my room. I sigh and went to get ready for work.

I see myself walking inside this patronizing prison. I walk straight to Antoine's office, I had to give him a decision soon or later and now was the right time.

"I'll do it." I told him. Maybe I was doing the right thing. If Adrianna is Rodriguez's daughter than it would be right for him to amend all of his wrong doings. But who am I to decide what's right for his daughter.

He looked at me and smirked. "Great, I changed your schedule.

"Here you go," He handed me the new schedule. "You'll be meeting him regularly, and we added a 30 more minutes for your session with him."

I nod trying to not argue about how unfair it will be to my other patience. Who need these sessions more than Rodriguez. I check my new schedule, luckily I was seeing him after my lunch. Ben was my first patient. Full name Benjamin Guerrero, got arrested for robbing a pharmacy. He was actually a real sweetheart, very kind. He needed money because he's little boy was very sick and he had no option. I felt pity for him, no one should feel forced to do such stuff, but he will be leaving soon.

"Hello Ben, how are you today?" I greet him, giving him a smile.

"I'm very good Royalty. I'm happy to.be going home to see my son." He said giving me a sad smile.

"That's great to hear. I'm hoping you going to stick what we talked about." He nods.

"Yeah... I'm just worried how my son will think of me when I get out of here." He said in a sad tone.

"I just want you to be yourself around him. Don't stress over how he will think. He will need more than ever. You've been away from him for almost a year and I'm guessing he needs right now." To think how people had a rough life. It was very sad how people had to resort to being low-life criminals. I'm not judging but I hope things turn out fine.

"Thank you Royalty. I'm going to miss out talks. Tomorrow I'll be leaving, I'm excited to see my family." I smile as I watch him leave. "I'm happy for you Ben. Good luck with everything."

After a few more clients it was my lunch break now. I was going to sit at the cafeteria with Scott today he asked me to join him.

"I'm guessing you'll be seeing Rodriguez next." Scott said chuckling.

I frown. "How'd you know?"

"You kinda have this look on your face whenever he's around." I frown even more and narrow my eyes at him.

"Whatever...." I said laughing. "Come on our lunch break is over."

"I'm guessing you thought about my offer?" A deep voice came and I cleared my throat. I take a deep breath as a smirk grazed his face. I nod. I was really nervous. I watch him make his way to me. I felt him scour over my body and back and up. "I'm glad you took a interest, but there's one thing you need to know." He paused and stared into my eyes. "I prefer dark pleasure more than plain sex, but for now we just have our fun."

What did he mean by dark pleasure? "I wouldn't really be surprised, but don't forget you also need to keep the end of your deal." I tell him with a serious face. He just smiles and sits on the couch.

"Come here." He calls me pointing to his lap. This was it. I still can't believe I even agreed to doing this. 'Don't be nervous.' I try convincing myself. I slowly walk up to him, when he grabs my arm and roughly pills me on his lap.

My back was pressed against his chest and I could feel his heart beat as he gently strokes my hair. I was trembling when his hands grasped my knees and pulled them apart. "Just relax little bunny." That even made it harder to sit still.

His fingers cupped my breast, giving them a squeeze. A quiet moan escaped my mouth and my head falls back onto his shoulder. His hand slowly went down into my underwear.  I grasped under his touch.

He rubbed his fingers over my clit and kissed my neck, nipping and sucking it. I kept thrusting my hips against his hand greedy for more pleasure. "There you go bunny. Are you happy?" He whispers against my ear.

"You asking me as if you enjoyed. You didn't even get pleasure."

"Well it's a pleasure watching you against me. I still have a lot of time to be pleasured by you." He smirks. I fix myself before we even started. I felt weird to be honest. This really didn't feel right for me, but now I had to go the wrong direction to make the right thing, but than the two wrongs doesn't make a right.

"Well you said it, not me." I stand up and move away from his grasp. "I still want my  answers like you promised."

"Of course, where do you want to start?"

"From the beginning. Where it all started."

Vote. Comment. Share