CHAPTER 605 -A well-stamped fingerprint!

Otherworldly Evil Monarch
Chapter 605 -  A well-stamped fingerprint!

If Gou Bu Huan had not gone in by himself, he would have been accused by everyone. This rascal had already suffered a few beatings in the past few days and was feeling unhappy about it, especially when he did not know what he did that had completely offended everyone.

F.u.c.k, I was forced to eat human flesh back then without wanting to do it either. Was I to starve to death? But later... I do find the taste of human flesh rather unique and delicious, so I... Who wouldn't eat delicious food? Everyone has their own food preferences, carrot-lovers or vegetable-lovers, you can not control the taste buds of people.

Jun Mo Xie dodged off and sprinted off. He verbally defended himself as he ran.

"I didn't mean to insult you but I'm saying the truth. If you don't believe me, you can go back and look into the mirror. You really look like it. Didn't you see that I almost pulled down my pants to see if I had lost my manhood? If 'that thing' suddenly popped out and spouted a stream of empty rhetoric, I would be completely embarrassed. Thankfully, it wasn't me..."

Gou Bu Huan shouted hysterically from his anger. He was boiling with rage; his anger had reached its peak and was he unable to control. His thin hair was curling up and flaring up. This was quite a good representation of him bristling with anger. Although his hair seemed a little thin and slightly curly...

This was quite an image!

Gou Bu Huan chased after Jun Mo Xie while jumping, akin to a giant monkey. Jun Mo Xie was running off in a wretched manner. He suddenly looked back and was momentarily shocked and shouted loudly, "Wow! With the curls on your hair flowing, you look even more like it. Can you not be have such an image?"

At the moment, Gou Bu Huan was obviously mad with anger. He felt that his lungs were exploding and was growling and roaring, screaming, and shouting loudly. He was unleashing blows without any regard. He crossed his palms as a fierce wind stirred up and, like a whirlwind, swamped Jun Mo Xie.

Jun Mo Xie shouted loudly in panic. Phasing away, he suddenly vanished.

Gou Bu Huan was still unleashing a barrage of attacks with reddened eyes. He was no doubt an expert at the Supreme level. The surrounding big pile of snow was swept up along with the soil. Snowflakes and soil filled the sky. The might he displayed was truly appalling.

At this moment, the top of his head suddenly began hurting. In his horror, he lunged forward. He turned back to discover Jun Mo Xie behind him. Upon seeing him turn his head, Jun Mo Xie shouted, "Oh crap!"

He turned and ran. How could Gou Bu Huan be willing to spare him? He weirdly howled as he approached Jun Mo Xie. This pursuit continued and seemingly returned to when they both had their original confrontation.

Suddenly, Jun Mo Xie stopped running away. He retreated in order to gain an advantage to advance later on. He rushed off and in a split second, he was in front of Gou Bu Huan. His bodily movements were extremely fast. Gou Bu Huan was chasing with all his might, but when Jun Mo Xie suddenly appeared in front of him, he was taken aback momentarily, almost gasping in shock. However, it immediately turned to a pleasant surprise. He felt that the rascal was courting death, so crossing his palms, he gave a sinister laugh while cleaving down.

At that moment, his legs weakened all of a sudden. It was as though there was a trap underneath him. He was instantly shocked. He took in a deep breath and charged upwards. However, as soon as his legs left the ground, Jun Mo Xie aimed straight at his nether regions. He delivered four kicks on Gou Bu Huan's leg joints in succession and was even able to slide past his body. Using his right toe, he tripped him Gou Bu Huan's ankle...