667-670

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 667 - Meat Pies Dropping from the Sky!

Du Jue was originally already in a tough spot, unable to retreat or advance. Now he was like a man riding atop a tiger, unable to dismount. He had already increased his energy output far beyond the range of his control. Of course, it was still possible for him to retract the aura. He was also planning to pull out the moment he felt anything was going to happen. At most, if he forcefully pulled his aura back, he would only suffer some injuries to his essence Qi!

However, this stubborn brat was actually still gnashing his teeth and holding on, refusing to admit defeat! In that moment, he even began to feel appreciative of the latter's talent. A youngster like that actually possessed such a firm and unyielding will; since ancient times till now, Jun Mo Xie was probably the only one!

If he increased his strength any further, he would truly lose all control of it. It was easy to let loose his strength, but it would be extremely difficult to retract it! The youngster before him would probably never be able to recover from the serious injuries he would sustain from it! Furthermore, he would leave behind a dangerous, heart demon which would stop him from advancing further in the future!

That would be no different from sowing a huge enmity with that mysterious expert!

If he had such an outstanding disciple himself, and some idiot forced the disciple so hard that he turned into a cripple, he would also disregard everything to seek revenge!

At this point, Du Jue had already decided to stop and pull back his aura. Since the expert had refused to show himself, he would just forcefully bring Wen Cang Yu away! That expert would know that I'd been merciful to his disciple with a single look when he returns, so there shouldn't be any major problems…

But at this critical juncture, Jun Mo Xie's ear-jarring words actually sounded out yet again! The brat was simply seeking death to an extreme level! This old man has been merciful to you from the beginning, but to think that you were still so adamant; a dead duck actually still wants to remain so hard beaked, opening its mouth to spite him?!

Du Jue was instantly enraged; without even thinking, he instantly raised his energy output to the maximum level!

Everyone instantly felt their sights darken and their bodies swayed!

Even the tall platform shook slightly!

If the ripples from the pressure was already like that, one could easily imagine the force on the person whom the attack was focused on!

A boundless pressure crashed down in an instant and was instantly swallowed away by the Hongjun Pagoda like a whale drinking water. The pressure surged like the waves of the ocean, crashing down unceasing as a mighty river. Each wave was stronger than the last! The Hongjun Pagoda naturally did not shirk from the attacks, cleanly absorbing all the incoming Heaven Earth Spiritual Qi, not even leaving a shred!

In that moment, Jun Mo Xie only felt like his veins were so bloated that they were going to explode…

This was really enjoyable ah, too f*cking enjoyable!

This state persisted for a period of time, but all of a sudden, the pressure abruptly disappeared. Du Jue had suddenly cut off the supply source!

Du Jue had been driven mad by Jun Mo Xie, but the instant he erupted with anger, he regretted it immediately. Finished! This brat was definitely finished! Since he was directing more power of Heaven Earth Spiritual Qi than he could control, he needed to channel all of it out completely before he could stop. Because, even his body would not be able to endure the backlash of this wave of Heaven Earth Spiritual Qi…