731-740

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 731 - For the Sake of the World, Please Accede to My Request!

"The Misty Illusory Manor has spent thousands of years patrolling the world! We've always been fair when it comes to handling matters; could it be that you do not trust me?" The man in yellow pleaded sincerely. "The purpose of Misty Illusory Manor is to restrain the acts of three Holy Lands and to monitor their behavior! Today, they will definitely accept my mediation! I can assure you this!"

Jun Mo Xie couldn't help but instantly understand why there was such a strange discord between three Holy Lands and Misty Illusory Manor. No wonder! With three Holy Lands's great influence and power, how could they just accept being under someone else's supervision?

But this person is a little too naive, isn't he… Answering honestly and truthfully to a question asked on a whim, not even attempting to lie…

Looks like the Misty Illusory Manor was just a simple world, with no rivalry; even if there was, it would be pretty rare. Perhaps, only a pure, simple place as such would be able to produce such a naive individual like this…

Jun Mo Xie was struck with the realization. If that's the case, then dealing with Misty Illusory Manor shouldn't be as difficult as he thought!

"Always fair? Patrolling the world? Then how could you not be aware of the incident that befell the Jun Family ten years ago?" Jun Mo Xie looked at him cynically.

"We have never intervened in small matters of the world, Jun Mo Xie. If we were to interfere in every unjust incident, we wouldn't have enough power to right everything." The man in yellow hesitated for a while before managing a response.

"You have your reasons for making such a statement, and I do understand. Alright, then I'll now let you know! Whatever I'm doing is the follow-up of this 'small matter of the world' you speak of!"

Jun Mo Xie continued. "Everything began because of that incident ten years ago. Since you did not intervene back then, you don't need to intervene now, and even more so, you don't have any reason to interfere! So please hurry on to mind your big matters, and have a safe trip!"

The man in yellow was stunned, and he stood rooted to the ground. Since he appeared in the pugilistic world, as long as he brings up the great ambition of doing something "for the sake of the world", no one would deny him. Afterall, no one wanted to be the villain in history, to oppose humans when they couldn't become the hero of the continent.

Furthermore, with his high and solid Xuan Skills, everything has always been smooth. Regardless of what sort of matter, it was always smooth-sailing. It was only when he met Jun Mo Xie that he learned of the existence of someone who didn't give a flying sh*t.

"But… this is for the sake of the War for Seizing the Heavens that happens in just two years time! A war that concerns the future of mankind!" The man in yellow looked angrily at Jun Mo Xie. "How could you be so senseless toward the greater good?"

"Yes, actually I'm doing this for the War for Seizing the Heavens too! I'd also like to ask, you won't be participating in the War for Seizing the Heavens, will you?"

The man in yellow was taken aback, and snapped irritably. "The Misty Illusory Manor has never and will never participate in the War for Seizing the Heavens!"

"That's great, that's great. You see, I'll definitely be participating in it, but my current martial arts is still too weak; it's highly likely that I'll die if I go. It's not a big deal if I were to die, everyone dies in the end. But it'll affect the overall outcome of the War for Seizing the Heavens. As such, when the world faces imminent threat, the lives of everyone will be in danger…"