661-666

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 661 - Destroying the Blood Sword Hall!

Solitary Eagle easily killed a tent of members of the Blood Sword Hall. Just as he came out and plunged into a second tent, he saw Jun Mo Xie zapping out of a tent with bloody hands, leaving a red rainbow in the darkness of night.

In a tent in a distance, there was the sound of combat. A roaring voice could be heard. "Who are you? Do you know where this is? How arrogant; aren't you afraid of affecting your family?"

Following it was a cold snort from Jun Wu Yi. "What's wrong? Don't you recognize me? I'm Jun Wu Yi! Even if you don't recognize me, I recognize you! Even if you turn to ash, I won't mistake you for anyone else!"

"Ah? Jun Wu Yi… you… you…" The man was in awe.

Jun Mo Xie's body twisted in a strange angle in the air and he slid toward Jun Wu Yi. He saw his uncle fighting with a red-faced man in a nightgown. There were two other topless men assisting the enemy. Three other men dropped dead on the ground.

Jun Wu Yi was now close to being a Supreme. The red-faced man was only at the top rank of Sky Xuan. Naturally, he could only retreat under Jun Wu Yi's offense.

Jun Mo Xie immediately knew something was wrong. The usually calm Jun Wu Yi was agitated with fury and could not keep his mind clear. With Jun Wu Yi's real strength, the opponent would have been long dead! Jun Mo Xie drifted over and banged the heads of the two topless men together. They immediately fainted.

Seeing his uncle's uncontrollable wrath. Jun Mo Xie seemed to understand as he asked, "Third uncle, is this the guy who broke into your army then?"

Jun Wu Yi sent out two blows before gritting his teeth. "Yes! It was him who brought the Xiao Family into the camp. He had the military command with him so he could make his way to us without being stopped by the army! He was the main culprit! I will never forget his face!"

Jun Mo Xie smiled coldly and said, "Then, don't let him die so easily!"

Jun Wu Yi grinned. "Of course!" The red-faced man growled in despair. He stopped defending like a madman and only wanted to kill Jun Wu Yi in hopes of perishing together. But as Jun Mo Xie arrived, Jun Wu Yi no longer worried about the opponent escaping. He was finally able to use all his strength. The red-faced man was inferior in all aspects and was having great difficulty in even blocking Jun Wu Yi's attacks.

Jun Wu Yi sneered cruelly. He suddenly launched forward and their palms met. The opponent growled and blood sprayed from his mouth as both his wrists were dislocated and he lost all fighting abilities.

Jun Wu Yi didn't have enough. He approached as he spin-kicked the man in the chest. The man fell to the ground and Jun Wu Yi quickly came down and stepped on his throat!

The man screamed, twitched, and fainted.

Jun Mo Xie yelled and two muscular man came with tendon ropes. They adeptly tied him the red-faced man up.

"Interrogate him properly later!" Jun Wu Yi snorted and said angrily. "There must be a conspiracy!"

"Third uncle, is it even necessary?" Jun Mo Xie laughed and said ruthlessly, "Where are we at? Who are these people? How did the Blood Sword Hall become royal guards? It's all crystal clear! Grandpa didn't stop us from doing this, meaning he no longer believes the Emperor and supports us. So let's just kill him slowly together with Wen Cang Yu!"

Jun Wu Yi's eyes brightened as he said loudly, "Alright!"

Instantly, the camp was full of shouting and killings everywhere, and fire shot up into the sky! Several adjacent barracks were mobilizing amidst the sound of horns to come for rescue.