Chapter 611 - Ultimate Scapegoat!

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 611 - Ultimate Scapegoat!

Mei Xue Yan's killing intent had reached a point of insanity! Since you all are pushing things to this extent, then don't blame me for not being righteous! This Venerable shall utterly kill and decimate all of you! There will not be the slightest bit of mercy for you. Did everyone really think that the Lord of Tian Fa is someone who doesn't know how to kill?

Zi Jing Hong who was watching the scene remained unmoved, his face without a shred of emotion. He acted as if he could not see or hear the noisy avalanche and his surroundings at all. In that moment, he slammed down his palms and shouted, "Blood Ocean Mutual Perishment, burn the bridges and press forward! Kill!"

Three more figures dashed out, splitting into three directions as they charged towards Mei Xue Yan. A short distance away, another person howled and jumped into the air, turning into a streak of lightning with his sword again!

If she really took the force of two, consecutive terrible explosions head on, even if Mei Xue Yan had heaven-defying capabilities, it was impossible to avoid being severely injured! In an instant, all the remaining experts rushed forward… Zi Jing Hong and Xiao Wei Cheng's swords flashed with cruelty and the excitement of vengeance. Although the price was heavy, they would finally be able to kill this Lord of Tian Fa!

But just in this moment, an unexpected anomaly appeared!

An incomprehensible and unimaginably queer anomaly appeared!

Another streak of dazzling light appeared in the sky, flashing abruptly and briefly like short-lived lightning… Complete silence followed it!

Before anyone could react…

The Supreme realm expert who was suspended in mid-air and storing power suddenly fell from the sky with a savage roar, perfectly dropping back where he was standing a moment ago, among the crowd…

An eye-catching bloody wound could be seen on his throat… Someone had actually killed him with a single sword just as his power acc.u.mulation had reached a critical point!

The person who'd killed him had grasped the timing to an extremely immaculate level… because—

The expert's energy had acc.u.mulated to an extreme point already, and it was on the brink of eruption. But with his life ended so abruptly, the energy instantly went out of control as he fell back down to the ground. With a loud BOOM , a huge explosion rang out!

The self-detonation of a Supreme realm expert—was it possible for it to be something small? Even with Mei Xue Yan's shocking cultivation level, she still received some injuries from taking one of the explosions head on, not to mention these people who were far from her level of strength. In addition, the sequence of events had been too strange and unexpected, and no one was prepared to face such a situation. Who would have expected that the kamikaze attack of their own expert would actually be used against them?!

As a result, tragedy ensued! Utter and terrible tragedy!

This situation was as if one fired off a missile, only for it to fall at the highest point in the sky and drop back down on them…

Boom!

A cacophony of terrible cries!

The scene right now: How could it be simply described with just the word "terrible"? Xiao Wei Cheng's Supreme Golden City's men had fled far away, and only the remnants of the shockwave hit them. But the position that Zi Jing Hong, who was under a heavy protection of escorts, was in was practically at the forefront of the point of impact! In that instant, he was sent flying by the powerful blast. At the same time, another seven, eight Illusory Blood Sea experts accompanied his acrobatics through the air…