771-780

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 6 Chapter 771 - Xue Yan Wakes Up!

"But Venerable Mei didn't die? How could this be possible?" Someone raised the question.

"You also believe this nonsense? It clearly is a lie Jun Mo Xie spun to stir public sentiments! Such a strong backlash, plus attacks that costed the lives of three Saints, and the double wrath of the Heavens and Earth—how could she survive? Even the three Saints from Illusory Blood Sea had cushioned her back for her… if she didn't die, then there was really no justice… Obviously Jun Mo Xie only said it to pacify everyone; if she really didn't die, then why hasn't he brought her home? I'd suspect that this was said to trick those simple minded Xuan Beasts!"

Someone else carefully rebutted this point in a sensical manner.

"Makes sense! Jun Mo Xie said that he had sent Mei Xue Yan to his Master to recuperate, but now he has to spend such a long time to go and find his master…. This clearly is a huge contradiction! Even the dumbest person can infer that Venerable Mei is definitely dead… Jun Mo Xie refused to admit it probably because he was afraid that those Xuan Beasts would no longer listen to his commands due to Mei Xue Yan's death, so he came up with this bullshit!"

"Yes, since there is still some time before they return back to Tian Xiang, let's take this opportunity to recuperate and wait for Jun Mo Xie and his master. Who'd expect Jun Mo Xie to be this familiar and tactful about the situation; knowing that we are anxious from waiting, he went ahead and fulfilled all our wishes: inviting his master to court death, Hahahah, not bad, not bad! Truly, One will search high and low only to find it when one least expects to!"

"Well said, Hahahaha…"

Just as Li You Ran had judged, these few Saints and their capabilities were indisputably high! But their wisdom was also indisputably poor! To think of all the false setups as real happenings, but to interpret the only truth as something that was false and even come up with a logical reason for it!

So overbearing!

But this was also the brilliant part of this stratagem! Anyone else would think that Jun Mo Xie wanted to seek revenge. But since he wasn't strong enough, so how could he get his revenge? If he didn't look for his master, who else could he look for?

So it made completely sense for Jun Mo Xie to seek his master! It was reasonable and suited the current situation! Aside from finding his master, there was no other way…

Jun Mo Xie was destined to only have this path…

When Li You Ran was considering this scheme, he not only thought of the reason, but rather also took into consideration of how every person in the three Holy Lands would think, making it more suited to human nature!

Fitting it to their tastes!

It would really be weird if this stratagem did not work! Had it been Jun Mo Xie, perhaps even he would think the same way….

And this was where the brilliance of this stratagem lied!

The only loophole was that Li You Ran and the rest of the world were unaware that that Master of Jun Mo Xie…. was nonexistent…..

Since no one knew of it, there was no concern….. so this stratagem was essentially flawless!

What needed to be done had been done, and the fake news had also been spread. Jun Mo Xie planned to resolve and sort out all the vengeance during this time!

Tian Xiang Emperor Yang Huai Yu. This fellow had been living comfortably long enough; it's a great time to finish him up. Letting him die in the hands of his son in the end, he probably will feel great….