631-636

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 631 - Confrontation!

Yi Jiu Kuang sighed longly and said, "I'm afraid both of us will be punished this time after we report this matter back. Perhaps we might even lose our current positions and get replaced by others. But this is not necessarily a bad thing; we can finally concentrate on improving our cultivation..."

Ren Ping Sheng also sighed in response. "Old Kuang... the battle back then ended with both sides suffering heavy losses; Feng and Yu have both entered the Elusive World of Immortals, while we both entered here by chance and recuperated before joining the Illusory Manor... How many years have passed since then?"

Yi Jiu Kuang stared dazedly at the sheet of snow before him and lamented. "How many years has it been? I've already forgotten."

Ren Ping Sheng stood quietly beside him and watched the falling snow. With a heavy sigh, he continued. "Actually, I really miss those days... Although our strength was weak, we were still titled as Supremes and placed above millions and millions of people. We roamed the martial world domineeringly for decades, but as our strength grew greater, we somehow felt weaker and more insignificant. Old Kuang... Do you think that the stuff they said really exists?"

Yi Jiu Kuang laughed coldly. "Don't forget, even within the manor right now, there are still a few old monsters! This is already an incontestable truth since a long time ago!"

The two sighed and sighed as they watched the falling snow. Far away, numerous purple shadows floated through the sky. White robes fluttered, and hemp garments drifted; the people of the three Holy Lands were rushing through the snow storm...

Jun Mo Xie and Mei Xue Yan stepped on the snow-covered ground, gliding effortlessly through the thick snow. Mei Xue Yan carried Dongfang Wen Xin on her back; Jun Mo Xie actually wanted to carry his mother on his back, as per his filial duties. However, the job was forcefully snatched away by Mei Xue Yan. You want to be filial, but this daughter-in-law needs to be filial as well!

Dongfang Wen Xin, on the other hand, enjoyed the tussle of the two children over her and as she laid down on her daughter-in-law's back, she felt extremely content. With her daughter-in-law being so gentle and filial, she would definitely be a great helper to Mo Xie... From what she heard, that brat Mo Xie already had a few other wives already. This time, she would go back and take a good look at all of them. And she would be using Xue Yan as the benchmark...

Along the way, Jun Mo Xie asked curiously, "What is this Misty Illusory Manor? How come I've never heard of it before? Xue Yan, what about the illusory mists in Tian Fa? I've gone in there before; is that the Misty Illusory Manor?"

Mei Xue Yan fell silent for a long time. Her head lowered as she sped through the snowy land. After a while, she spoke. "There's no advantage to you knowing these things. If there's a need, I will tell you everything. But right now, our level is still not enough."

Jun Mo Xie made a sound of acknowledgement and did not ask further. However, his heart was filled with countless questions. Mei Xue Yan had previously said numerous times, "The previous Lord of Tian Fa and Beast King had met with some kind of accident, and had supposedly entered closed seclusion ever since. Now that I think of it, they must be inside that Misty Illusory Manor..." From her words today, they were most likely not in closed-door cultivation. Instead, they should be stuck in the illusory mists...

As for the accident... it probably refered to that secret realm?

But one had to admit that the tangible mist was truly formidable. His spiritual sense was actually unable to move within the mists; initially, he thought that it was a natural phenomenon, but as it turns out, it was actually man-made!