651-656

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 651 - Rapid Progress of Tian Fa!

"Ah?! Erm… What?" Long Crane was completely bewildered. He immediately sat down, shook his head, and picked his ears. Did I become stupid after getting busted by Boss? Weren't you angry with us because of the palace? Then why are you saying this now??

"Erm… I mean… since it's already like this… it's not possible to restore it. Let's just use it then; do continue building…" Mei Xue Yan also knew that she was not being very rational over this matter. She blushed but said fiercely, "Why? You still dare to be unwilling?"

What? Boss blushed? Are we dreaming?!

"Ah… willing… We're very willing…" The six kings went haywire as they nodded like they had dementia.

"Well… then that's all for now…" Mei Xue Yan's expression was a mixture of happiness, shyness, and anger. She turned her eyes before she stomped on the ground. "You stupid beasts, follow me! I want to talk to you!"

With a fragrant wind, she drifted away with a zap.

Venerable Mei could feel her cheeks warming up. How awkward…

The beast kings looked at each other and were puzzled. What's going on? But they were sure of one thing: they were beaten today for nothing, and they had no room to complain…

The Snake King Green Hunter was also in a bad mood. "Hurry up and go! What are you still daydreaming about? Do you want to be busted again? Wuuu…" She suddenly burst into tears and was gone with a zap.

"Why did she cry when she was not beaten? What is this?" The six beasts were shocked at the same time. Seriously, what happened today was so dream-like. They were beaten for no reason and the boss blushed. How could the boss blush? That was not all. Those who were beaten didn't cry while the one who was not beaten cried. What was this…

Mei Xue Yan was sitting in the centre. The seven kings below were standing in two lines. They were gasping for air and winced when they touched their wounds occasionally…

"The youngest king is still in training?" Mei Xue Yan frowned.

"Yes." The six kings replied simply.

"Ok. Tell me the number of beasts above level nine. I want detailed numbers." Mei Xue Yan hummed and said.

"The bear tribe now has 1764 Xuan beasts above level nine, including 824 at level nine, 640 at the middle rank of level nine, and 300 at the top of the level nine," Big Bear answered honestly.

"The crane tribe now has 2169 Xuan beasts above level nine, including 1184 at level nine, 740 at the middle rank of level nine, and less than 250 at the top of the level nine," Long Crane said.

"The eagle tribe now has more than 4800 Xuan beasts above level nine, including 3600 at level nine, 1050 at the middle rank of level nine, and only 157 at the top of the level nine." The Eagle King was a bit ashamed. His tribe had the most above level nines, but the least top ranks.

"The tiger tribe now has 700 Xuan beasts above level nine, including none at basic rank, 400 at the middle rank of level nine, and 300 at the top of the level nine." Earth Cracker said with a grin.

"The monkey tribe now has 2500 Xuan beasts above level nine, including 1400 at level nine, 600 at the middle rank of level nine, and 500 at the top of the level nine." The Monkey King looked bitter. His tribe was the most difficult to manage among all the tribes. He was injured previously and his cultivation ranked down by one. Many of his subordinates tried to take over and more wanted to overthrow him. It was a great challenge to his authority. If it weren't for Jun Mo Xie's pills which advanced him to Superior Supreme, a coup would have long happened!