Chapter 609 - Cruelty!

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 609 - Cruelty!

If Zhi Jinghong knew that the "infallible, safest and most effective" plan that he'd painstakingly thought up was simply being treated as a sharpening stone for his opponent, one truly wonders what level of depression he would sink into…

As for Mei Xue Yan, the only thing she was still worried about was what Jun Mo Xie was doing by luring that detestable Gou Bu Huan away.

The battle on Mei Xue Yan's side was extremely intense, but the battle on Jun Mo Xie's side had already concluded.

At his best, Gou Bu Huan was merely at the Supreme realm level of strength. With the current abilities of the Young Master Jun, how could he have a good time?

On the other side, Jun Mo Xie coldly placed his long sword against Gou Bu Huan's neck as he stared at the wretched looking Spirit Xuan expert. "Kneel down for this daddy, you abominable piece of sh*t!"

Gou Bu Huan's eyes blazed with rage as he spat a mouthful of saliva towards Jun Mo Xie. "You're the piece of sh*t, you damned brat. Kill me if you want to, but you want me to kneel before you? You're dreaming!"

"Human sc.u.m, it appears that you're sc.u.m all the way to the bones! This daddy insists on making you kneel!" Jun Mo Xie laughed cruelly and swiftly kicked out twice. Gou Bu Huan screamed wretchedly as both his knees were shattered. His legs collapsed under him as he fell into a kneeling position. A sharp pain shot up his body as soon as his shattered knees touched the ground. Gou Bu Huan's eyes turned upwards, as though he was about to faint from the shock.

Jun Mo Xie sent a stream of Spirit Energy into Gou Bu Huan's head, keeping him awake. He would not allow this fellow to lose consciousness, so that he could enjoy the endless torment with a clear mind.

Gou Bu Huan had endured a myriad of techniques at Jun Mo Xie's hands all along the way during the chase. One moment, he'd fall into a deep pit, then he was suddenly covered in a layer of snow. After that, he was frozen like an icicle, only to be then burned like a torch… He already suffered unspeakably long ago; Jun Mo Xie had not even wasted much effort to capture this tortoise-headed fellow alive!

"Gou Bu Huan, you like to eat human flesh a lot don't you?" Jun Mo Xie lowered his voice and questioned. This was the real reason for his anger!

This son of a b*tch trash actually wants to eat my little Xue Yan… How gutsy… If I don't torture this human sc.u.m properly, how can I vent the anger in my heart!

Gou Bu Huan's words had infuriated him, and drawn out his sadistic killing intent! From that moment, he decided. I do not want to just kill this bastard! I want him to die with the utmost agony! I want him to suffer unspeakable torment before he dies!

"So what if I do? Jun Mo Xie, this daddy can tell you right now that I do not just want to eat your tender flesh! Wait for this daddy, this daddy will eat your entire Jun Family's flesh!"

Gou Bu Huan was in so much pain that his entire face had turned yellow. Beads of perspiration the size of beans rolled down the sides of his face. But despite that, he refused to so much as groan. His deep Xuan Qi had already been sealed by Jun Mo Xie, and he could not explode his core and commit suicide even if he wanted to. Most of his teeth had been shattered by Jun Mo Xie in a way that wasn't too painful, yet still allowed him to talk. But if he wanted to bite off his own tongue, that was impossible… he was only left with the root of his teeth in his gums. How could he bite off his tongue?

"Your spirit is tough, as expected of the demeanor of a Spirit Xuan expert. You're staring death in the face and yet you can still wag your tongue. I respect that!" Jun Mo Xie praised with a sneer. With a quick flick of his hand, Gou Bu Huan's shirt was torn off with a loud shredding sound, revealing a large patch of skin. "Gou Bu Huan, in this life, there are only two people whom I absolutely detest to the bone. These are the people who must be killed at all cost! The first is Blizzard Silver City's Xiao Han. You should feel very honored, because you are the second!