721-725

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 721 - Finally Here to Court Death...

Thus before the Hongjun Pagoda managed to digest all this Heaven Earth Spiritual Qi, it was unlikely to be of any use to Jun Mo Xie!

This is… Damn it! Of all times, you choose to go on strike on me now! Don't you know that we are only an hour away from when the battle begins! Why did you eat like a country bumpkin who had never eaten anything decent in life and finally entered the city? You only stopped when you ate till your belly was about to burst! Although it was temporary, this is too ridiculous!

Jun Mo Xie criticized and grumbled internally.

Hongjun Pagoda remained still and let Jun Mo Xie continue running his mouth. If it could speak, it will definitely shoot back disdainfully. F*ck! Isn't it all because your incompetent ass made me like this? Who would be able to take it as you keep drawing blood but don't feed me? If you had fed me properly everyday, would I even have to overeat now? Furthermore, it's not that I overate—it's just indigestion; blaming me instead of yourself, how could you be this shameless! You heartless bast*rd!…

Scolding didn't work, and hitting couldn't be used. Jun Mo Xie was completely out of tricks, so he could only come to terms with it. A situation like this was definitely temporary, so he could only pray that this fella can finish digesting as quickly as he could, and hopefully didn't get some sort of stomach ulcer just from this…

I'll let you take a temporary holiday then! Goddamn it, just because I don't have a butcher I'll have to eat a unskinned pig? Watch me make a splash with my own real capabilities!

I can still wreck havoc and turn this world upside down!

Jun Mo Xie concealed himself and stood there, experiencing the cold, merciless winds. Looking down at the smooth surface beneath the mountain, he muttered internally. It's almost time, why haven't those a*sholes arrived yet? What if the peak collapses before they arrive? This mountain peak is at risk of collapsing any moment with no solid foundations. It'll be a complete tragedy if he still had to use his own strength to hold and support it till the enemy arrives…

Just when he worried, whooshing sounds could be heard. Over ten people cut through the misty dawn at incredible speeds.

Everyone in this group was highly-skilled, their steps firm and fast.

They were people from the three Holy Lands! And the person leading this group at the front was Qu Wu Qing!

He commanded in a hurried tone, "Hurry! Faster! Faster! There, and there, go camouflage yourselves and wait for my command! At the sound of my loud whistle, charge out! We have to catch them off guard! Cause the greatest possible damage at the beginning!"

Everyone else nodded, but no one spoke. Followed by a couple of whooshes , everyone sought for a location to hide in.

Jun Mo Xie wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing, but one person had picked the spot Jhe was standing at as his hiding spot. Carefully laying down, he stuck his head up to look around before retracting it again.

This hiding spot was too magnificent; his head was right at Jun Mo Xie's crotch! Jun Mo Xie only had to stretch his hand out, grab the person's neck, and strangle him to death! Or Jun Mo Xie could just squat down slightly and his bum would be seated right on his neck. This guy just had to stretch his neck a little and he would have an extremely intimate contact with a certain private body part…

Jun Mo Xie didn't know whether to laugh or cry at having someone stick their head in his crotch while he was invisible. This brother is too good at hiding… To hide in such a place is making it extremely convenient for me… But Jun Mo Xie was not able to do anything to him currently. To be able to see and touch, but have to hold himself back, Jun Mo Xie was annoyed and frustrated.