677-680

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 677 - The Masters of the Three Holy Lands!

Seeing the Monkey King's hilarious actions, even Green Hunter, who was concerned with many things, could not help start laughing.

In the distance, beasts in human form in red were chasing each other for the wine as the fragrance of liquor diffused throughout the forest…

Meanwhile, there were new developments on a sky-reaching peak far away from civilization.

It was an isolated peak surrounded by mountain ranges. It was near the Pillar of Heaven's Mountains. It was clearly peaking at a higher altitude than the surrounding mountains and hills. Clouds also encircled the peak like strings of white thread, creating a sense of mysteriousness and ambiguity.

An elegant figure came with the wind, ascending without a pause and starting from the foot of the mountain. With a wave of his sleeves, a gentle and slow wind slowly rushed out, but a pile of rocks in front of him suddenly and silently turned turned into powder. With another wave, the powdery dust blew away into the distance.

A spacious platform that was fifty square kilometers emerged on the summit from nowhere.

The man smiled as he reached out his hands and grabbed at thin air. With a sudden lift of his fists, a large stone rose from the center of the platform as if it was hidden there all along. The stone rose and changed shape until it finally turned into a smooth coffee table glittering with reflection.

With the same technique, he produced three armchairs around the coffee table. Although it was made of stone, the delicate curvature made sitting on it very comfortable.

The man laughed as he grabbed a stone about the size of a human head. He squeezed the stone and it instantly changed to a teapot. Vivid carvings of dragons and phoenixes were so delicate that even the best craftsmen on the continent couldn't make them!

With the teapot ready, a few tea cups appeared. Then he finally stopped and took out a small packet from his waist pockets. He added a pinch of tea leaves into the pot with great care. He extended his right palm and the snow from the summit drifted over and levitated over the opening of the tea pot. It suddenly melted and water flowed into the pot, immediately filling it. He waved his hand again and the excessive snow disappeared.

The man sat down on one of the armchairs and laid the teapot on his palm. A while later, vapor began forming above and before it finally boiled. The aroma of tea loitered in the vicinity.

Softly lifting the teapot, he poured some for himself. The light green tea was crystal clear. The fragrance immediately intensified. With a sip, he couldn't help smiling satisfyingly.

Judging from his looks, he was only around thirty. The skin on his face looked smooth. The color and texture of his lips and teeth appeared just right. His eyes were bright like the moon and his brows were like paintings of the mountain. Clad in white, he had a pale green waist belt. He tightened it slightly, leaving him with more handsome nonchalance and sanctity.

He leisurely sat down amidst the mountains and hills just like how he would at home. The freezing mountain breeze swayed his clothes and hair as if he was about to depart with it.

Anyone would see him as a handsome and ambitious scholar, not someone with such astonishing techniques!

Two figures suddenly popped up behind him ominously as if they had always been there. It all happened in complete silence and caused no disturbance to the clouds nearby…

"You're here." The man in white said coolly without even turning his head. "I have prepared tea for you. It was boiled thrice and it is now the most appropriate time to drink. It's from the only tea tree in the Elusive World of Immortals that's over ten thousand years old. It only produces two ounces of tea each year. You're lucky."