621-626

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 621 - Is that a Lie?!

After hearing Mei Xue Yan's words, Jun Mo Xie's eyes flashed and he instantly decided: to lie!

Yes, lie…

He would fabricate a well-intentioned lie after telling his mother everything… He would say that he came into the tutelage of a powerful saint, and learned numerous powerful techniques. However, his current cultivation was too shallow, and was not enough to go against the heavens and raise a person from the dead. However, he would forge ahead vigorously to increase his strength and revive Father! This way, his poor mother would have a strand of beautiful hope, and so continue to live on strongly…

Although this was a huge lie, but, it was much better than losing hope completely… Although he was lying, this deceit, how much love must he have to bear to utter it… Although it was a lie, it was a sincere gesture from a son to his mother!

As long as there was hope, the future would not be dark anymore!

As for the matters of the future…

He would think about it in the future, but for now, he would take things one step at a time…

If she continued on like this, she might relapse into her deep depression again… The matters of the future… who can say for certain what would happen?

Outside the door, Dongfang Wen Xin carried a bowl of bird's nest in her hand and walked in. Seeing Jun Mo Xie half lying on the pillow and staring blankly at the wall, she chided lightly, "You little brat, your injuries are still not healed, what are you moving around for? Quick, lie down properly; what were you thinking of that caused you to become so entranced?"

Jun Mo Xie smiled, not replying immediately. Instead, he looked seriously at Dongfang Wen Xin in the eye and furrowed his brows slightly, "Mother… I want to tell you something, can you… believe me? It might sound a little ludicrous, but, I hope that you can believe me!"

"Believe! Whatever my son says, I will believe it! No matter how ludicrous it is, I will choose to believe it!" Dongfang Wen Xin smiled warmly and said as she scooped a spoonful of bird's nest porridge, blew on it lightly, and tested the temperature with her own tongue before bringing it to her son's mouth. "Come… open your mouth, eat more, and recover quickly, it's not hot at all… ah…"

Jun Mo Xie smiled bitterly as he looked at his mother taking care of him like a three year old child… But that kind of feeling, was strangely, not awkward at all; instead, it felt intoxicating… really intoxicating…

"Mother, I'll show you something nice first, watch carefully." Jun Mo Xie swallowed the spoonful of porridge and excitedly stretched out his right hand. A small seed sat in the middle of his palm.

"Isn't that a flower seed? What's nice to see about it, could it be a rare seed?" Dongfang Wen Xin smiled and narrowed her eyes.

"It's just a very normal flower seed, but watch carefully…" Jun Mo Xie smiled mysteriously as he quickly urged the power of wood in his body.

Following that, an extremely amazing transformation happened, causing Dongfang Wen Xin to open her mouth wide with shock, almost dropping the delicate bowl of porridge in her hand…

The black colored little seed in Jun Mo Xie's palm writhed and green roots grew out from it. Following that, thin shoots slowly extended, almost as if they were being tugged at by the wind, rapidly growing with a speed visible to the n.a.k.e.d eye. Stalk, roots, branches, leaves… slowly, it grew into a three chi tall flower plant. Its stalk was only as thick as a thumb…