716-720

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 716 - This is the Pugilistic World!

Han Yan Yao finally broke down completely under Jun Mo Xie's constant, merciless words.

She sat weakly on the floor, her eyes in a daze, but she kept mumbling repeatedly, "I'll carry it… I'll carry it till death…"

"You not only have to carry it! You have to take care of my Third Uncle! Wholeheartedly, with your heart and soul! Use your gentleness to heal the scars you have left in his heart all these years! You must know that everything he had—his entire future—was completely ruined because of you! He suffered this greatest humiliation, the most tragic destruction of his soul!"

Jun Mo Xie continued leisurely, "The Blood General who should be worshipped by ten thousand people, to be in such a pathetic state today… You should understand the bitterness in his heart!"

"I understand! I really do…!" Han Yan Yao could only feel her heart hurting, images of Jun Wu Yi being hurled as insults, looked down upon by others and in many other pitiful states appeared in her mind. Her heart ached for him, and she yearned to fly to his side immediately and to give him the support he needed!

"There is also my grandfather! How cruel has it been for him to watching his progeny die before him all these years. He needs you, this daughter-in-law, to soothe and heal these scars! To be filial and take care of him! There's also my mother! Me! My wife! All these are your responsibility!"

In a slip of the tongue, Jun Mo Xie accidentally threw all the responsibilities onto Han Yan Yao… Had he not stopped in time, he would have throw in his own son, grandsons, grandson's future wife as her responsibility too.

Seeing that Han Yan Yao had promised without any further arguments, Jun Mo Xie let out a sigh of relief. That was exhausting…

To churn out so many reasons in the blink of an eye! That wasn't easy. Even Jun Mo Xie was a little impressed by himself at this point in time. Such a witty and smooth talker!

The knots were deeply rooted in Jun Wu Yi and Han Yan Yao's hearts. And "love" was the only way to undo them!

Only love could undo those knots, heal the scars in their hearts, and relieve their hearts from guilt!

This relief included the love they had for each other, the love for those children.

It was an emotion and not something physical, but when they both did something for those children, they would feel much better and more comforted in time.

This is what was often known as conscience.

Of course, Jun Mo Xie had selfish thoughts embedded in his words. He genuinely wished for his Third Uncle and Third Aunt's happiness, and it could only be achieved with them together! While Han Yan Yao atoned for her mistakes as she took care of Jun Wu Yi, undoubtedly, when they were together, Jun Wu Yi would return such love to Han Yan Yao with greater care and concern!

This way, they would both support each other and spend the rest of their lives together, and when they finally found peace in their hearts, they would realize that they had led a meaningful life…

And by then, they would probably have many children!

This was what Jun Mo Xie genuinely hoped for.

The words he spoke today were merciless, and he had not minced his words at all, but it was the cure for treating this broken soul.

Han Yan Yao had agreed mindlessly to Jun Mo Xie's numerous requests in her broken state of mind, but she did not feel like she was forced to do anything. To the contrary, she had felt great relief after she made the decision in her heart. Even her broken heart that had given up on everything was healed to a state of purity and clarity.