Chapter 615 - Tears Of A Loving Mother!

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 615 - Tears Of A Loving Mother!

"First Uncle! That's my slogan! Elder cousin gave it to me! Why can't I use it!" The little fellow was so anxious that his face had gone completely red as he jumped up and down. In that moment, his prepubescent voice piped up as he protested strongly.

"For a little kid like you, it's already not bad to have such a domineering name… this phrase shall naturally be left for our Dongfang Family as a clan symbol. Still want to complain? If you keep complaining, you won't even get to keep the name. In the future, we'll hold a contest for all the younger generation members of the family, and only the winner will have the qualifications to be named Dongfang Bu Bai!" Dongfang Wen Qing threatened with a cold snort…

In an instant, the little brat shut his mouth and went to one side, pouting lightly.

"Alright, stop creating a din and go inside quickly… Number three, I told you to prepare a guest room, have you done it yet? There better be a guest room ready, come, come, come, let's go to the main hall first and get some tea to soothe the throat… My grandson has traveled a long distance to get here, it must be tiring! But here, you're home now… Go and take a rest first, we'll talk about the other things later." Old Madam Dongfang held Mei Xue Yan's hand tightly and shooed everyone in happily.

When he reached the entrance of the main hall, Jun Mo Xie was shocked, and his jaws dropped slightly. Standing before the entrance was a large group of around a hundred girls, all waiting patiently…

"Come, my obedient Mo Xie, I'll introduce you!" The old madam was obviously a little unhappy as she pointed at the group of girls. "These, are all your eldest uncle's… wives! This is your First Uncle's second wife, his third wife… seventeenth wife, fifty-ninth wife… it's not a lot right?

Jun Mo Xie felt like he'd been struck by lightning as he stood dumbly, staring with his mouth wide open…

Too awesome! Too amazing!

At first, he'd only heard the numbers and as the saying went, words are but wind, but seeing is believing! Now that he'd seen with his own eyes, he'd been deeply impacted… This first uncle of his was a little too powerful! Fifty-nine wives… the most amazing thing was that the 59th wife seems to be only one or two years older than him. It was definitely not the trick of some youth retaining technique either. That look of innocence and tenderness could never be faked…

After getting introduced to them one by one, Jun Mo Xie felt like his legs were growing numb, and his back was beginning to ache. Even his neck felt somewhat stiff… Although he didn't need to raise his head to look at the girls, just the action of nodding was rather effort consuming…

At this point, he could not help but to look over at Dongfang Wen Qing with amazement. "First Uncle, Mo Xie truly has to hand it to you… You… are really made of metal…"

Dongfang Wen Qing's stoic face instantly turned red… Behind him, Dongfang Wen Jian and Dongfang Wen Dao chuckled and smiled at each other in a knowing manner…

"Number two, what are you laughing at!" The old madam snorted angrily, "Come, Mo Xie, come here; these are your Second Uncle's wives… this is your Second Uncle's second wife, his third wife… his-thirty sixth wife…"

Jun Mo Xie's eyes widened and he sputtered weakly… his First Uncle has 59 wives, and his Second Uncle has also reached number 36…

Dear Heavens ah, great Earth ah! My goodness! I thought that my fortune with the ladies was already not bad, but to think that when it's compared to my two uncles, it's suddenly like trying to compare a firefly to the moon, and a mustard seed to a mountain! Truly praiseworthy!