671-676

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 671 - The Suspicion of the Master of the Blizzard Silver City

Murong Feng Yun rode his horse to the front of the tombstone. He dismounted and almost fell. Looking at the grand-looking tombstone through his blurry eyes, he could roughly see the poem inscribed on stone. I do not regret planting this deep affection and am willing to travel alone; if we are still destined in our next life, I would rather betray the heavens and not you!

"Xiu Xiu… my beloved daughter… are you really gone?" Murong Feng Yun stood lifelessly and motionlessly as tears dropped onto the ground. Only his snow white hair was blown by the wind. He touched the tombstone, just like how he would gently stroke his young daughter…

The violence before the graveyard stopped as he became everyone's focus.

Suddenly, Murong Feng Yun hollered madly, "Xiu Xiu! How shall I live without you…" His voice was filled with pain and pity. It was as if his poor girl was still standing before him just like eighteen years ago, begging him…

He sighed and reached out with his hand. The deep blue flare of Sky Xuan emerged and stone fragments slid down the surface of the tombstone. A new line of carvings appeared.

"My beloved daughter rests here in peace! — Murong Feng Yun, Father"

Then, he continued to stare at the tombstone for a long while until he finally whimpered and covered his aged face with his hands. After that, he mounted his horse and began returning home. He didn't raise his head nor turn back.

The stubborn old man had finally accepted.

Although he didn't acknowledge Ye Gu Han, he did negate his daughter's marriage! He no longer recognized his daughter as the empress!

He was only commemorating his daughter!

The cold wind blew. The pine trees were like sea as they rustled and swayed to form wave-like patterns. It even sounded like Murong Xiu Xiu bidding farewell…

When Murong Feng Yun reached home, he immediately ordered all members of the Murong Family to immediately quit their official positions. From then on, the family would no longer participate in power struggles! Anyone who disobeyed would be beaten and expelled from the family!

Murong Feng Yun's carvings on the tombstone signified that the Murong Family acknowledged the graveyard and the absurd reality!

The remaining royal guards quietly left.

Or they would only be faced with death!

Jun Mo Xie had announced that from that moment on, they would not show mercy!

The Grave of the Affectionate Couple then officially became a landmark of Tian Xiang City.

The huge tombstone would stand upright for ten thousand years! No one dared to remove it for the Evil Monarch had established it, and it became one of the miracles left by the Evil Monarch in the world! It was a miracle because the whole graveyard was built by Jun Mo Xie alone, in a split second!

For the coming ten million years, numerous talents would appear on the continent, but no one would be able to create such a miracle! Commoners would come here to view the sight, but the experts would be here to be amazed. They couldn't imagine how the Evil Monarch had created it… it was clearly beyond the limits of a human…

Shortly after the war, another stone monument was set up beside the tombstone. It recorded in detail the love story between Murong Xiu Xiu and Ye Gu Han as well as their life story. Countless couples would be so touched and shed tears before the Grave of the Affectionate Couple.