637-640

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 637 - Assassinations!

Ruan Yang was like an enraged lion with a scorching hot rod poked into its anus. He screamed and roared angrily, and his entire body seemed to have expanded one round. His hair crown burst apart with a loud peng sound, and his hair flowed out like a madman. It was as if all the water in the seabed had suddenly encountered a hurricane...

"Ma Jiang Ming you foul beast, you piece of trash! Come and die for this daddy, you sneaky bastard!" Second Master Ruan roared with rage. His eyes were opened wide crazily, and he focused completely on attacking without bothering with his defenses. This was an all-out attack without regards to consequences! A full crazed-attack!

It's done!

Jun Mo Xie withdrew himself from the fight happily. Going by the current demeanor of this three, they would definitely not rest until one side was dead! This Young Master's first step had been accomplished...

"How is it? This Young Master's methods are not bad right? Did you see that?" Jun Mo Xie transmitted his voice arrogantly into Chu Qi Hun's ears. His voice carried the airs of a supreme war strategist planning the victory of his armies from thousands of li away. In any case, his voice sounded extremely coarse and lewd in this instance.

"What? You're saying that the three's fight was orchestrated by you?" Chu Qi Hun was stunned for a moment, and very nearly revealed himself. He was hidden expertly behind a withered tree trunk, and he was prepared to attack at any time.

As the snow and wind swirled powerfully, no one noticed that a god of death was hidden less than 20 zhang away from them!

"Naturally. This young master had only employed a small trick, and those three are now biting at each other's necks like rabid dogs." Jun Mo Xie dragged his tone pretentiously, like an artist that was extremely proud of his work.

"Just how did you do it?" Chu Qi Hun was incredibly curious! This was not just deploying a few small tricks; it was practically a miracle! Without any trace or sound, he caused them to start fighting among themselves as if they were mortal enemies! The most terrifying thing was that this Young Master had not even revealed himself yet...

"If we can use our wits, why use brute force? This Young Master had always possessed a multitude of methods; this Young Master had only imitated the way Ma Jiang Ming uses his concealed weapons, and then threw an ice needle up that Second Master Ruan's chrysanthemum... And they've started fighting so fiercely; hahaha, how thrilling ah..." Jun Mo Xie continued to laugh smugly.

"Chrysanthemum? What chrysanthemum?" Chu Qi Hun was after all, just a native of the Xuan Xuan Continent. How would he understand the intricate usage of these advanced words? His head was c.o.c.ked to one side as he mumbled in his heart, "Do chrysanthemums grow on people's bodies? What's the use of poking the chrysanthemum?! If everyone was carrying a chrysanthemum, perhaps he should carry a few hundred of them on his person when he goes out next time..."

"It means... the anus... understand? Such a poorly read and innocent person! To think that this Young Master's dignified self had to be forced to utter such uncivilised words!" Jun Mo Xie shook his head and smiled evilly. However, he still seemed to be in an excellent mood, "Don't you think that that area's shape is similar to a fully blossomed chrysanthemum flower? Remember this, just use chrysanthemum to refer to that word next time; it shows your cultured mannerism!"

Chu Qi Hun nearly sputtered aloud, and his expression was rent with mortification! This old man had indeed never once properly observed that area... besides, why would a grown man go and observe that place for no reason? Wouldn't one have to be bored to the point where their nuts ached to think of such things...? Just taking one look at that disgusting area would usually leave one unable to eat for three days... Moreover, it was nearly impossible to observe one's own... chrysanthemum...