706-710

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 706 - True Cruelty!

Jun Mo Xie snickered darkly and flew forward with a whoosh .

Thirteen people were deployed for Blizzard Silver City back then—six elders and seven swords. On top of that, Xiao Han, Mu Xue Tong, Han Yan Meng, and Xiao Feng Wu also went. The Third Elder, Fifth Elder, and seven swords were surrounded by Xiao Family and had died in the battle. However, the Xiao Family had deployed four elders; Second Elder Xiao Bu Yu, as well as the Sixth, Eighth, and Ninth Elders; and they were definitely not wiped out!

Jun Mo Xie had driven Xiao Bu Yun to self-destruction after making him strip and dance in front of everyone, while Sixth Elder was killed when Jun Mo Xie stabbed his sword through his chest. However, he did not kill the remaining two elders, but merely chopped their legs off. …

As to the two youths from the Xiao Family, while he had killed Xiao Feng Wu, he only made Xiao Han a thoroughly crippled man. It did not look like he did not survive, so it made no sense for him to disappear without a trace…

You guys wanted to get the Lord's position in a fair way; how could it be that easy!

Yes! I just want to make you people uncomfortable! Let you guys chew on flies while you are eating!

I want to see how shameless you can get!

If I can't toy you pieces of sh*t to death, I'm not Jun Mo Xie!

Jun Mo Xie bolted across.

As he flew, Mo Xiao Yao, who had been resting with his eyes closed, suddenly lifted his head and glanced at the Grand Hall with suspicion in his eyes. Though his glance was not directed at anyone in particular, the threatening aura from the thunderous look in his eyes was enough to silence all the bickering people.

With his fourth level spiritual sense, Venerable Mo Xiao Yao clearly felt a great presence which appeared and disappeared suddenly. He scanned around slowly, alertness and suspicion in his eyes. Unable to locate the source, he closed his eyes unwillingly.

Could it be that my intuition is wrong?

"It was not wrong; there indeed was someone, and from his skills, his abilities don't seem to be beneath either of us." Wei Kong Qun quietly transmitted to Mo Xiao Yao.

Mo Xiao Yao nodded and quietly replied, "Observe and react; if he appears again, let's combine forces and force him to reveal himself in one strike!"

Once Jun Mo Xie was out of the hall, he quickly spread his spiritual awareness around, checking every single room, not missing a single thing, at an extraordinary speed.

This was his own spiritual awareness and was extremely difficult for anyone to discover it, even for experts with greater abilities than Jun Mo Xie. This was a skill he had attained in one of his breakthroughs—Heaven's Net Awareness!

Vast as the sky, as mysterious as the universe, everyone can see it, but no one can feel it!

Although this was the great Silver City, it did not take much effort to finish searching the entire place. The results were, however, very unexpected. There was nothing?

Was the Xiao Family really that unscrupulous to kill off two of their own experts for the sake of the conspiracy?

There was probably no need to go that far?

Jun Mo Xie frowned. He suddenly dove down with a whoosh , and started searching underground instead.

Just as he expected, there were countless secret chambers underground.