Chapter 613 - Old Madam Dongfang

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 613 - Old Madam Dongfang

"The name of this poem is 'If'…" Jun Mo Xie cleared his throat as a mysterious smile appeared on his face. After adjusting his face a little, he gathered his Qi into his dantian and began in a solemn voice. "Ah… If I were a stalk of wheat, you are the radiant noon sun in the sky; if I were Qingming, you are the River in the painting; if I were a bow, you are the eagle in the sky; if I were a divine sword, you are the sword wielding heroine in the story… If, ah, If! So many ifs, and my heart… is inside it!"

His voice was bright and steady, ringing out through the forest. The entire mountain gorge was filled with the echoes, "Wheat… sun… wheat… sun…"

Finished with his recitation, Jun Mo Xie looked expectantly at Mei Xue Yan and said in a sincere voice. " Xue Yan, these are my heartfelt feelings. It represents my most genuine intentions, and also my desire… My love is higher than the mountains, and deeper than the seas… Please accept it."

Mei Xue Yan furrowed her brows and softly muttered the poem over and over again. The more she recited, the more she could not understand it. Finally, she asked humbly, "This poem, what does it mean?"

"You only need to know that this poem contains my hopes for our beautiful future. These sincere feelings of mine can only be represented by the sun in the sky!" Jun Mo Xie said earnestly.

A trace of emotion flashed across Mei Xue Yan's face. But in her mind, she was still considering in her mind. The emotions in this poem were deep, but its literary standard appeared to be rather ordinary… Mei Xue Yan was like this; as long as there was anything that she didn't understand, she would always try her best to think about it. But this time, she truly could not understand the poem at all, causing her to feel rather frustrated… After a long time, when she was about to continue asking Jun Mo Xie, a voice suddenly rang out from a far distance away. "Who is creating a din here?"

Following this roar, a person shot over like a shooting star, landing before the two. When the person saw Jun Mo Xie, his eyes lit up and he laughed in a hearty manner, "Mo Xie, you brat! You're finally here; I've been anticipating your arrival these few days! This Uncle's neck has almost lengthened from waiting…"

This person was Dongfang Wen Dao, Jun Mo Xie's third maternal uncle…

Dongfang Wen Dao's eyes widened slightly when he saw Mei Xue Yan, "This is…" As he evaluated Mei Xue Yan in his eyes, he could not help but to praise darkly in his heart. This brat actually found another one… And she's actually so beautiful…

"Your sister's daughter in law, my wife…" Jun Mo Xie hurriedly introduced.

Third Master Dongfang immediately grew fl.u.s.tered at this as he patted his pockets and sleeves clumsily, "Why didn't you tell me beforehand, I-I… This uncle didn't even bring any meeting gifts…"

Mei Xue Yan had truly suffered greatly by following Jun Mo Xie around… Throughout this journey, as long as it was someone he knew, Jun Mo Xie would introduce her as his wife, his beloved, his partner…

The worst thing was, she could not say anything as these people were either people that were worthy of Jun Mo Xie's respect, or were people he was close to… But to her, all these people were her juniors, causing her to feel unbearably awful.

As time passed, Mei Xue Yan minded less and less… She had already grown used to it, and her skin had also been tempered and grown thicker… There was no helping it; if her skin was not thick enough, she would have died of embarrassment long ago while following him…

"What need is there for meeting gifts…" Jun Mo Xie rejected suavely. "Wouldn't it do to just prepare an extra set of gifts after you return? Xue Yan definitely won't mind…"