Chapter 2

POV: Shin-ae

2 days later(Sunday)

"YOU GOT WHAT?!?" Maya exclaimed.
"An acceptance letter to the university of Tokyo?" I repeated.
"That's such a good college!" Rika chimed in.
We were walking through the mall. I had asked them to help me pick some new clothes for when I go to Japan. We were walking, when I happened upon GameDepot.
"Oooh, can we stop in here?!" I asked Maya and Rika exactly. They both shrugged a 'sure', and we walked in. There were Animal Walking merchandise everywhere! Too bad I don't have a Bintendo Switch. I walked up to one of the counters with old GameSquare games, and saw Kousuke with his cousin. Of course, Kousuke was in his 'ninja mode', trying to not look like himself, and wearing a face mask. But since I know that side of him, I can see through his disguises quite easily.

   'Crap! Is it okay to see him in public? Or will he kill me? Will he be upset if I noticed him through his disguise?'

I see his eyes go towards me, and began to walk in my direction.

   'Oh, please lord in heaven, I do not wish to die today.-'

"Hello Miss Yoo" Q-Tip greeted, "Hello to you as well, Miss Yoo's companions."
"Hey Mr-.....Kousuke." I respond, unsure of whether to call him formally or informally.
"My cousin insisted on bringing me here to get me to buy this 'Animal Walking' game To play with him, but I'm not into video games." He sighed, "but he's very persistent."
"But video games are so fun!" I beamed, "and if I had the money to spare, I'd soo buy a Bintendo Switch and Animal Walking!"
He gave me an inquisitive stare, looked back at his cousin who was still looking at some games, and looked back at me.
"Miss Yoo, I will buy you those things on one condition; you must pose as me and make my cousin think that I'm playing with him. Alright?" He said, trying to say it softly so his cousin didn't hear.
"YEA- I-I mean, sure." I tried to remain calm, but my insides were squirming with excitement.

     'This is so much better than free food! Well, nothing is better than free food...but this is still pretty amazing!!!!'

   Kousuke looked back at his cousin.
"I better get back to him. I'll give you it tomorrow at work." He said, turning back.
"Alright, see you then!" I gushed to myself.

"Wait, who was that?" Rika asked.
I turned back to my friends, "That's my boss." I said.
"That's a fricken amazing boss! Getting you a fricken Bintendo Switch and all" Rita said in amazement.
"Wait...isn't your boss Kousuke Hirahara?!  He's always so cold towards people, and sprays girls with makeup remover! Why's he so nice to you?!" Maya said in Ah.

    I shrugged.
"I dunno, but I'm happy about it!" I said, my fist in the air excitedly as I lead them out of the store.
We went to several other places in the mall, and I got some cute outfits that Rika and Maya helped me put together. It wasn't too much, but enough to get me started. College starts in September, so I have until then to pack my things, and find a place to stay in Japan. Hopefully it won't be too difficult...

Next day

   I walked in to the Hirahara plaza, and went into the elevator. I've been doing this job for so long, yet I still hate wearing skirts..
As the elevator entered the floor I wanted, I exit the elevator and head into Kousuke's office. I knocked before entering.
"Good morning Kousuke." I smiled, handing him a coffee.
"Good morning, Miss Yoo." He took the coffee and took a sip of it, "the console and game are in the bag over there. You may retrieve it at the end of your shift." He said, pointing over to a bag by the wall.

I worked for what seemed like a few hours, being alone for most of the time since Kousuke had many meetings to attend. I found myself most of the time just doing work in his office. My feet began to be sore from the heels, so I sat down after doing a lot of filing. Kousuke came back into the room, and stared at me with shock.
"Miss Yoo, your shift ended an half hour ago. What are you still doing here?" Kousuke asked.
  I looked over at the clock, and realized that he was right. It was 9pm, and my shift ended half an hour ago.
"Well, I guess I lost track of time.." I chuckled, standing back up. I stretched my back and grabbed my purse from where it hung.

"Are you catching the bus home again?" Kousuke asked.
"Yeah. The bus stop isn't too far from here." I yawned.
   I watched him pack away his things and grab his coat, while I went up and picked up the bag with the Bintendo Switch.

     'My precious...' I internally squealed in excitement as I held the bag.

"Are you ready to go?" Kousuke asked.
"Huh?" I turned towards him.
He grabbed his keys from the key rack, " hurry up. I'm driving you home."

     I followed him out to his car. Which, he doesn't drive himself all the time, but he did have a pretty cool car.