Chapter 16

Did I finish my drawing?
Yes.
Will I show you?
No.

..

....

......

Oh, finneeeeee.

(I'm bad with hands😂😂 don't judge me lol

(I'm bad with hands😂😂 don't judge me lol. The hand makes me cringe, but since I'm bad at hands, it's better than just a circle lmao)

(Also, this chapter is a bit late cause I spent too much time watching Victorious on Netflix😂)

One week later(sorry for all the time jumps😂)

POV: Shin-ae

'Hooray, todays the day that we're having a Formal and meeting our new team...'
I sigh, already knowing how those kind of parties go. The last Formal I went to, I got drugged and nearly died, and Yeong-Gi got arrested. How fun...
'Kousuke's parents are even flying down to attend it. Hopefully nothing bad happens..'

The Formal was only an hour away, so I scurried to get ready. I already took a shower and shaved, so that part's good. Kousuke had gotten me a dress to wear, so I put it on. It was a dark navy blue. I also matched my black heels with it. I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair, and put it into a bun. I then clipped on a fancy hair clip, and walked out from the bathroom. When I got out, I saw Kousuke adjusting his tie. He looked up at me and sighed with relief.
"I'm glad that it seems we're about done. What else do you need?" He asked.
"Just my phone." I said, heading back into my bedroom.
I grabbed my phone, and looked into a small mirror I had in my bedroom.
'Does that look good?' I pondered, and looked down at my light red lip stick tube. I shrugged and put it on. Once I was done, I threw my phone in my bag, and headed out of the room. I walked over to the elevator, where Kousuke was waiting for me.
We headed down to the lobby, and saw a limo parked out in front. The people who walked passed it peered inside as if some famous celebrity was in it. When we got in the limo, it immediately began to drive, though traffic was a bit slow. I rested my head on my arm, and looked out as everyone looked towards the limo.
I felt a particular persons eyes on me, and I slightly tilted my head, causing them to turn away.
"I-I'm glad that the dress fits you. I wasn't able to get your measurements in time, since this was scheduled very last minute..." Kousuke stuttered, "you look lovely this evening." He added softly.
"You look quite dashing yourself." I chuckled.

We arrived to the destination, and I could see Kousuke's parents walking into the building. Surprisingly, there was a lot of paparazzi. It was our turn to get out, and so the limo pulled up to the curb. I opened the door and got out, Kousuke getting out besides me. He loop our arms as everyone else did, and we made our way towards the building. I couldn't help but listen in to the paparazzi.
"That's Kousuke Hirahara, right?!"
"He's starting a position right here in Tokyo!"
"I never heard of Kousuke dating anyone, is that his girlfriend?"
"Who's that girl?"
"Oh gosh! The whole family is so attractive!"
People took pictures left and right, but Kousuke didn't seem phased by it. I, on the other hand, wasn't used to being this noticed by the public. Instead of our singular arms being linked, I was also holding onto his arm with my other hand, walking very close to him.
I believe that he noticed my nervousness, and he began to walk a bit quicker.
'Damn...at least last time I entered without being noticed...how the heck do celebrities do this?'
We finally got inside, and I could see loads of other fancy people. Kousuke's parents stood towards the middle of the room, talking to a few other people. We walked up to them.
"My, well aren't you two precious!" Mrs. Hirahara chuckled.
   I felt my face redden, and I looked down.
"Glad to see that you could make it. Mr. Kobayashi, this is my son, Kousuke." Mr. Hirahara gestured to Kousuke, "and this is his friend Shin-ae Yoo, who will be his assistant" he gestured to me.