Chapter 11

( *Is writing at 3am* hey ya'll! I got a bit too carried away with cleaning my room, so I posted a bit late😂 oof, why do I post so early? Oh yeah, because my mom and little brother are sooo loud😂 lmao, well, enjoy!)

POV: Shin-ae

I woke up semi early, surprisingly. It was around 10am. I yawned and turned on the bedside lane, looking around my room. It looked empty, for the most part. Definitely didn't look like my other room. I stood up and went over to my boxes. I didn't really have too much in my last room, but before I left, I was given quite a lot of 'welcome home' presents. I put all of my clothes in the dresser, and put some picture frames with photos of me and my friends, and my dad. I also had printed out pictures of me with each of my friends for the wall lights that Min-Hyuk had gotten me. I walked over to the wall by the door, and put push pins in a long zig zag pattern; and then wrapped the wall lights around them. The final thing was to take the mini clips, and attach the photos.

    That was done fairly quickly, and before long, all of the boxes were empty. I had my books in a pile along the wall, two small blankets on the bed, wall lights on the walls with photos, and picture frames on the dresser. Since my walls were a dark grey, I figured that I'd go to a store near here and get some grey bedsheets and stuff. I got dressed and got everything together, and found a mattress store a walking distance away on my phone. Kousuke was still sleeping, so I left a note before I headed out. Once I shoved the apartment keys in my bag, I went over to the elevator.

   It was only a few minute walk, and I was at the shop. It wasn't very big seeming on the outside, but it was like the size shifted as you entered. I saw an isle for bed sheets, and went up to the 'queen size' section. There was a wide variety of colors and textures, and I found some soft grey sheets. Moving on, I got to the isle with comforters.
'Ohhhh yeahhhh'
I through my hands onto a fleece comforter, and it felt like I was petting a cat.
'Yup. This one'
The last thing I got were two pillows, and then I headed out. My arms were carrying a large heavy-ish box with the comforter, a small box with the sheets, and then the two pillows. They were all in bags, thankfully. I treaded back, and eventually made it to the apartment. I got up to our apartment, and saw Kousuke standing at the counter. He was looking through mail, and there was also a box besides him.
"Good morning." I said, walking past him to head to my room.
"Good morning, Miss Yoo." He said back, putting down the mail.
  I got into my room, and quickly made my bed. When I was done and hopped on for a test ride, Kousuke came into my room with two cups of coffee.
"I see that you got some new bedding." He said, looking at me laying on the comforter.
"I have never made such a good decision for my bed. Come here!" I said, sprawled our across the mattress.
   He put down the coffee on the nightstand, and sat down on the edge of the bed, placing his hands against the comforter.
"Yes indeed. This was surly a good decision." He said surprised.
"Ah, it was love at first touch." I chuckled, petting the bed.
   I sat up and reached around Kousuke to get my coffee. Just the smell of it made my mind pop.
"Man, this smells so good!" I said, taking a sip.
"I always get my coffee roast from Sunbucks." He said, taking his cup.
We both took a long pause to drink some coffee, and then stood up.
"I made some breakfast." Kousuke said, walking out.
   I followed him, and saw two plates on the counter. Peanut butter toast with sliced bananas on top, and a fruit parfait besides it.
'Wow, he certainly does love presentation.'
I sat down besides him.
"Thanks for the food." I smiled to him before devouring. I couldn't think of the last time I had peanut butter.
   My food was gone before Kousuke's, but I certainly enjoyed it.
"So, do you have anything planned for today?" I asked, drinking the last of my coffee.
"No, not particularly" he shrugged, "You?"
"I was thinking about taking a walk around the area. Maybe see how long it takes to get to my college." I shrugged, picking up our dishes and bringing them to the sink.
"Would you like if I joined you?" He asked.
"Sure, if you'd like to." I chuckled, washing the dishes and drying them with a dish towel.
'Whoever Mrs. Hirahara hires, they certainly did a good job of setting up the house'
  I put away the dishes, and turned back to see Kousuke opening a box, the one that had been on the counter previously.