Chapter 12

POV: Shin-ae

I woke up to the sound of fire alarms, with startled me onto my feet.
'What the hell?!'
I rushed out from my room, and looked around. There was a thin layer of smoke, but not too much. I heard a door open, and saw Kousuke come out besides me.
"What's happening?" He asked, puzzled.
"Hehe, sorry, my bad!" I heard from the kitchen.
The fire alarms suddenly turned off, and Kousuke cracked open a window. I went into the kitchen and saw Hansuke scraping burnt eggs into the trash.
"Ah, Hello Shin-ae! Sorry for the rude awakening.." he chuckled, placing the pan back onto the stove.
Kousuke walked up besides me.
"What is the meaning of this?" He asked, semi grumpily.
"Well.." Hansuke gestured to three plates on the counter, "I made us some breakfast! Though I may have got a little sidetracked while making my eggs...but it's okay, I can just have the other stuff." He sat down on a stool, looking up at us.
"Hm...you're twin-zing? Is that what roommates do now?" He chuckled.
I tilted my head in confusion, and looked over to Kousuke; who was wearing the other piece to the matching pajamas.
"Well, I was startled awake and didn't get to dress for today..." Kousuke muttered, embarrassed.
"Eh, why dress for nothing? Imma stay in this until I have to change." I chuckled, sitting down next to Hansuke and beginning to eat. The food didn't have to much flavor, but that didn't stop me from eating. Eventually, Kousuke sat down next to me.
"Well, at least it seems that the smoke is airing out..." Kousuke said, taking a bite from his food.
We all ate, and I helped Kousuke take care of the dishes.
"So, Hansuke, why are you here?" Kousuke asked.
"Well, you just so happened to move to Tokyo the week that one of my favorite anime is having a big sale at it's merchandise store!" Hansuke chuckled, "so I decided to drop in and see your apartment."
"Oooh, what's the store for?" I asked
"It's a Two Piece store!" He grinned, "and everything in the store is having a one time sale. Imma get there when it opens."
"Well, it's 7am, so-"I was cut off.
"Wait, really?!" He asked, jumping to his feet, "I gotta go now! Like what you've done with the place, have a good day!" He said, running away.
Once he was out of the apartment, I turned to Kousuke.
"How did he even get in here?" I laughed.
"Knowing him? He 'has his ways' " Kousuke shrugged.
I heard my phone vibrate, and looked down at it. Hansuke sent me a picture?
"Huh, Hansuke messaged me." I mumbled.
"He did?" Kousuke asked, confused.
I opened the message, and clicked on the picture. It was of me and Kousuke standing by the sink, with a heart filter. I felt my face heat up.
"What did he want?" Kousuke asked, trying to peek.
"H-He just sent a funny cat GIF!" I said, quickly turning off my phone and slamming it onto the counter.
"Hm, sounds like him." Kousuke said, walking off, "I'm going to take a quick shower."
"Alright, I'm going to head to the corner store." I said, grabbing my stuff.

15 minutes later

      I got back to the apartment, and heard that the shower was still running. I got into my room and messed around with my wall lights.
"Annnddd, done!" I said, adding the final pictures to the lights.
I had printed out some more pictures: me, Dieter, and Soushi; me and my dad; me and Maya and Rika; me and-
"Miss Yoo?" I heard Kousuke call out.
   I exited my room.
"Yeah?" I asked.
  Kousuke came out from the bathroom, followed by fog which made him look like he was in a 90's music video. His hair was still dripping, and he only had on jeans with an undone belt.
"Have you seen my shirt? I could've sworn I collected one.." he muttered the last bit, searching around.
'....pls lord, have mercy on me...'
"N-No!" I chuckled nervously, looking away to cover my flushed face.
'What the hell?! Nope, nopety nope nopeeee'
   I looked towards his room, and noticed a t-shirt pinned between the door and door frame. I quickly snatched it.
"Here!" I said, throwing at him before reciting  to my room, closing the door swiftly behind me.