Chapter 35

Me: *just causally sitting here*

Also me: *loves my readers so much, that I try my best to draw some fan art*

The fan art:

DONT JUDGE ME🤣 I'm a lonely little bean that very much enjoys this ship lmao

DONT JUDGE ME🤣 I'm a lonely little bean that very much enjoys this ship lmao. (Jsyk, the pic above is supposed to be them snuggling after they fell asleep. It's a TERRIBLE pic, but I tried hard, so no hate pls😂😂 my computer was also giving me a difficult time, so it didn't come out 100% like I wanted it to😂)

POV: Shin-ae

   I woke up with two arms sprawled around me in an unconscious attempt of a snuggle. His head was under mine, with some of his locks tickling my nose. It was a somewhat awkward position, but was quite cute on his part.
I was able to coerce myself down some to where my eyes met his forehead. He barely moved, but his face seemed calm and relaxed. I looked over towards the window, and could tell that it was a bit early in the morning. The exact time wasn't known though since I couldn't quite reach my phone.

   I managed to close my eyes and time had fast forwarded. The light was very prominent, and I could say it was around 11am. I felt a rumble in my stomach and decided that it was time for breakfast.
"Kousuke?" I whispered, lightly nudging him.
   He stirred slightly, but seemed reluctant on wanting to wake up.

    It began to show that he was having a nightmare. His face tensed up, like he was pained, and he hugged onto me tighter.
"Kousuke?" I whispered again, this time lightly nudging his upper arm.
He moved slightly, and I saw his eye lashes flutter. He then looked up at me.
"..." he pulled away, "I-I'm sorry.." he stuttered.
"Sorry for what? Sleeping?" I chuckled, "what was your dream about?"
He flinched at the question.
"nothing that I need to say." He shrugged, standing up.

I rolled my eyes and followed him.
"Meanie..." I mumbled.
He sighed, and stopped when he reached my door.
"You left me for my brother..." he mumbled, barely audible.
I paused, and then broke out laughing.
"Your brother? Yeong-Gi?" I laughed, "I mean yeah, he's hot. But he's already in a relationship!"

Kousuke didn't seem amused with my response.
"—aaannnddd, my feelings have already chosen a worthy contender." I chuckled, kissing him on the cheek as I exited the room backwards, "I guess I'm not the only one that gets jealous." I winked, turning around to head towards the kitchen.

I decided that I wanted some Honey Nut Cheerios, so I grabbed the box from the pantry.
I then dropped said Cheerios.
"HOLY FUDGE, IS TODAY SATURDAY?!" I asked frantically.
"Yes?" Kousuke said from the door.
I ran upto him and grabbed his shoulders.
"MY DADS FLIGHT!" I squeaked, moving around him.