Part 1

I want to start from the point where khushi finds out that shyaam is behind arnav's kidnapping. She overhears shyaam talking to about someone about Arnav.

Khushi runs back to her room with tears in her eyes and talks to herself: hey devi maaiya...iska matlab shyaamji ne arnavji ko....yeh sab kuch hamari wajah se hua hai...ab hum kya karein...humey arnavji ko bachana ki hoga..iske liye humey chahey kuch bhi karna parey...hey devi maaiya arnavji ki raksha karna (oh god..this means that shyaamji has kidnapped arnavji...all these happened because of me...what do I do now...I have to save arnavji... no matter what...oh god please protect him)

At the same time arnav tied to a chair...is thinking about khushi...all those times when they were close all her antics and gestures and says: khushiii and faints.

That evening khushi follows shyaam...when he went out of shantivan and reaches an under construction building. She manages to hide herself so that shyaam can't see.

She follows him and sees arnav tied to a chair with his head hung down and surrounded by men pointing guns at him.

Shyaam enters with an evil smile on his face and says to his men...issey khol do..arey bhai hamarey saale saab hai ...kuch to khatir dari karni paregi...aur tum sab bahar jao (open him..he is my brother-in-law...I need to take care of him...u all go out)

one of his men: lekin boss... (but boss...)

shyaam: splashes water on arnav's face and arnav regains his consciousness and says to his men...arey yeh kya bigadega hamara...aab yeh kisi layek nehi (what will he do to me...he is not worth anything now)

khushi was watching all these and she was unable to control her emotions seeing arnav like this.

She texts akash and says to inform police and come to that location.

Akash doesn't understand this and tries calling her. She disconnects and again texts him.

Khushi text: jijaji ..pls hamarey paas zyada waqt nehi hai aap jaldi kijiye...arnavji khatrey mein...aur ghar mein kuch mat boliye (I don't have time..please come fast...arnavji in danger..dont tell anyone at home)

Arnav in the meantime tries hard to get up...shyaam laughs at his attempt and says: saale saab aapki to kismat hi kharab hai....ek taraf aapki behen jisko humne istamaal kiya...(its all ur misfortune...one side its your sister..whom I have used...)

Arnav feels like thrashing him at this word and gets up and holds his collar

Shyaam: arey rukiye abhi to baki hai...aur aapki khushi...gives an evil smile and says: kash saale saab aap unki baatein maan leti....lekin nehi aapko to hum pe zyada yaakin tha.. (and on the other hand your khushi...only if you had believed her...but you trust me more...)

Arnav is confused at this...

Shyaam continues: khushiji ko humne dhoka diya tha ...jaise humne aapko aur anjali ko diya...hum to khushi ko bas hasil karna chahtey they..lekin unhe jab hamarey pyaar ka koi kadar nehi humey bhi koi farq nehi parta...baarey miltey hai khushi jaisi larkiya...lekin isi jhoot ko aapne sach man liya aur hamara kaam aasan ho gaya. (I have betrayed khushi..just as I did with you and anjali...I just wanted to get her...but if she doesn't have any respect for my love..i also don't care...I will get many like khushi...but you believed in me...and that made my work easier)

Waise aap soch rahe honge ki hum yeh sab aapko kyun kahe rahe hai...kyunki humey lagta hai ki martey huye insaan se jhoot nehi kehena chahiye(by the way you must be thinking why am I saying all these to you...because I think that you should not say lie to a person who is going to die)

And breaks into an evil laughter and takes out a gun and points at arnav: alvidaa saale saab (good bye..brother-in-law)

Khushi doesn't know what to do...she runs and screams...ARNAVJI and pushes him. At the same time the bullet from shyaam's gun hits her and she falls to the floor.

Arnav is so startled at this he doesn't know what to do. he shouts ...KHUSHIII... becomes mad with anger catches hold of shyaam and holds his neck and holds him against the pillar.

Khushi now lying on the floor drenched with blood..and just stretches her hand and says...ar..navji

Arnav comes back to his senses and runs towards her...khushii...khushiii...

Shyaam takes this opportunity and runs away.

Akash along with police come in, but Shyaam had fled by then. The police catches the rest of the gang.

Akash runs inside where arnav was sitting with blood drenched khushi on his lap.

Arnav rubbing khushi's cheeks trying to keep her awake and crying: khushi...yeh tumne kya kiya....kh..khushi kuch nehi hoga tumhe....main kuch hone nehi dunga (khushi...what did you do..khushi...nothing will happen to you....i will not let anything happen...)

Khushi: just manages to give him a faint smile , holds his hands and says: ar...nav...

And becomes unconscious.

Akash enters by then: bhai..khushiji ko kya huya..(bro...what happened to khushi...)

Arnav with utmost desperation: akash please khushi ko bachao..please...usey kuch nehi ho sakta.... (akash please save khushi...nothing should happen to her)

Akash and arnav rush khushi to a nearby hospital. Arnav was absolutely shattered..he just managed to convey to akash that shyaam was behind all this.

He just keeps khushi's head on his lap and keeps on crying: khushi ...please ankhein kholo...please..main nehi jee sakta tumharey bina..khushi please (khushi...please open your eyes...please...I can't live without you)

They reach the hospital.

Arnav to the doctors: doctor...doctor...khushiii...meri khushi ko bacha lijiye...please (doctor..doctor...please save my khushi)

Doctors take her to the operation theatre

Arnav breaks down infront of the closed door of the operation theatre and falls on the floor. Akash goes and grabs him and hugs him: bhai sambhaliye apne aap ko...aap aisa bikhar jaoge to kaise chalega...bhai please (please control yourself... you cannot breakdown like this...)

Arnav holds akash and starts crying: akash maine usko hamesha galat samjha...hamesha uske sath bura kiya..aur aj usne mere liye apni jaan khatrey mein daal di...I should have died..i should have died..(akash I have always misunderstood her...and today she has put her life in danger and saved me...)

Akash: please bhai....

They inform the family that khushi has met with an accident. All the raizadas come to the hospital unaware of what happened.

Akash calls payal aside and tells her whatever he heard from arnav.

Arnav on the other hand was unaware of the whole world...he was only thinking of khushi...and each and every action of his was haunting him...he had never felt so helpless in his life...

The heer ranjha performance flashed before his eyes.

Khushi had said: thodi der mein ranjha ki zindagi ka sabse bura aura apke zindagi ka sabse achha waqt aane wala hai....hum maar jayenge... (in sometime it's going to be the saddest moment of ranjha's life and happiest moment of your life .....i am going to die..)

He recalls this and shouts ...khushiiiiiiii.....

This story belongs to med writer ArnavKiKhushiForever.

the cover is done by: @ShirishaTeddy

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें