2

I seem a smile quickly come to his face. "Hello!" Aria says loudly before either of us could speak. "Hi, you must be Aria?" He chuckles. "Wow you know me." "Come in. " The door opens and I see 3 other guys. "Guys this is Camila and Aria. Girls this is Jaden, Quinton , and Josh." I smile. "Where's the other guys?" Aria randomly asks. " probably in their room." Josh replies.

We kind of migrated to Josh's room and all talked for a while and get to know each other till we hear a huge bang from down stairs. Bryce jumps up and we all ran down to see Anthony, Quinton and kio down stairs. The tv was on the ground broke. "Are you guys okay?" I ask seeing Anthony holding his hand. "Yeah it cut my when it fell." I helped him wrap it up till One thing lead to another and Bryce was throwing the tv off the balcony. "You hurt my friend!" He yells as it smashes to the cement.

"Oh my god Bryce." I laugh. " ha yeah we're gonna
need another tv." He laughs. We went back up to his room , proved my point I could dance better then all of them on tik tok, not , and we goofed off. "Come make a tiktok with me." Bryce says pulling me to him. " mmm why should I." I laugh. He shrugs, it counts down and we start dancing. Everyone else is sitting on their phones and arias kinda watching us. I was doing the dance and with out thinking I throw it back as Bryce goes forward. "Woah!" Aria yells. I quickly stand up laughing and covering my mouth. Bryce kinda stands there shocked and grins a little. He grabs his phone and I go up to him and watch it as does everyone else to see what's going on. They push me inches away from Bryce as they try to gather around and watch it. "Woahhhh" josh teases hitting my arm playfully " I'm not gonna live this down am I? I was just dancing and I forgot!" I kinda nervous. "Mmmhm riiiight." Josh reply's back. I roll my eyes and we sit down and relax. "Wanna watch a movie guys?" Jaden asks. We all agreed and flipped one on. Some of the boys share a room. Josh shares so there's two beds. I sit down on a bean bag chair thing and Bryce follows and sits next to me. Arias between Jaden and josh. All the other boys are through out the room.

It's dark and Eventually Bryce puts his arm around my shoulder. "You're a fuck boy you know." "I know." He grins looking up to the movie. I shake my head and smile. Once the movie ends it's around midnight, maybe a little after. " alright, we better get going." I say , Bryce helping me up. I say bye to the guys who are still awake and walk to the door and get my coat. "Well uh, text me tomorrow. I'd like to hang again." Bryce smiles walking up to me. "I will." I smile back, I walk up and give him a hug. I didn't want him to pull anything so I pull away and say good bye and head home with Aria. "Want me to drop you off at home or do you wanna stay at my house?" I ask starting the car. "That's the first thing you're gonna say!?!" She yells and jumps to look at me. " you threw it back on THE Bryce hall, and cuddled with him and you ask where I'm going!" " okay he put his arm around me. We did not cuddle. And yeah I need to know where to drive" I say calmly. "Well I'm staying at your house. Duh. But come on, he didn't make you feel some kinda way..." she says poking me. "We're friends Aria." I nervously laugh and turn up the music. We sing our hearts out till we get home.

We hang when I get a notification that I was tagged in a video. Bryce posted the video I threw back on him. Captioned - this girl-😂 @camilaa
I comment: oops😂 and get a text

Bryce- hey I had fun. Wanna get some food tomorrow?

Camila- what about quarantine Bryce 😂

Bryce- wanna go get food and hang at my place again? ;) You can bring Aria too, the guys really liked both of you.

Camila- sure :) but I'm tired so imma get some rest

Bryce- good night.

Camila - good night.