21

I wake up late and see that the everyone who was up last night still wasn't up. I knew quinton was sleeping in with joshs room, I go up and knock incase aria was in there. Once I got no response I walked in and saw quinton passed out on the mattress on the ground, I run over and quickly throw myself on top of him .

He groans and pushes me off, unluckily info the floor, "ow." I laugh, "ow you?? No ow me." He laughs, we lay there till I hear noises from the shower, "I've been up all morning, aria and josh uh decided to take a shower together." I look at him in disgust and jump up quickly, I run to the door and look at him "Come on." I laugh, he stands up and we run down stairs.

"Wanna go get some coffee then see who wants to swim?" He asks, "sure!" I smile, he runs up and changes and I go in quickly and change, "there still going to it." Quinton says walking down. "Gross." I laugh as we head to his car.

We go in order and make it as fast as we can to head back home. When we get home I go in and change and quinton asks around to see who wants to swim with us.

I end up having to wait for the guys so I end up going through my phone and posting a picture quinton and I took a bit ago

Camilaa- Qt
@Qgriggs

1mil likes
Comments-

Userxx- together?!?

Griggsquinton- I HATE YOU GET OFF OF MY BABY

Ariaspencer- what a dime
—> nah I do be worth more

Qgriggs- you must be talking about yourself ;)

Brycehall- hey I want pictures together😠
—> then come here lmao

Hannah- EWWW

Guest- love I shipppp!!!

Lilhuddy- hot🥵❤️
—-
I sit around the pool and wait for the guys, till I hear commotion. I look up and see the guys, "jump Bryce." They we're yelling trying to get him to jump from the balcony to the pool. Anthony quickly went and jumped in as did quinton, "pussy!" Josh yells.

I roll my eyes, "Bryce go." I glare waiting for him till he finally jumps and everyone either jumps down or comes down to the pool. I feel two cold wet arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. "Stop!" I screech and laugh. He sets me down and as I turn around he pushes me in, "Bryce!" I yell. I swim to the shallower part, the guys messing around , making tiktoks and having fun, and I feel another pair of arms wrap around me but pull me closer to their chest. I put my arms on his, kinda of happy to be there. I knew it was quinton.

We made a lot of tiktoks and stuff until the evening, the guys moved to the hot tub and laughed and played games while making videos, " Imma go order dinner." I say and walk in. I go into the kitchen and order a bunch of pizzas and stuff and go back out and slide into the hot tub. "Ewwy a girl." Anthony quickly teases. I glare at him then reach out and poke him making him shreek.

We mess around till the pizza gets here and Anthony goes with me to get it, "so, what was that thing with Bryce and quinton?" He asks walking with me, "what are you talking about?" "Those two were all over you." "Not really..?" I say a little confused. "Mmmmk"

We eat and mess around till dark and nick bean comes over. "Hey." I say and hug him. "Y'all wanna play a game? There's money involved." He smirks. "What is it?" Jaden butts in fast, "your high ass is gonna lose." I smile. "Hide and seek. But before you think otherwise, extreme hide and seek." "How is it extreme?" "All lights off for the seeker, last one found wins, no one hides together, you all get five minutes." "I'm in!" Bryce yells, and the rest of the guys agree. "Last one gets $500 and first two found have a punishment." He adds grinning

We finish eating and turn off all the lights, it was extremely dark in the house. I stood next to quinton, nick steps out the front door and yells "ready. Set. Go!" "Quinton wait." I say quickly grabbing his hand, I bring him around the corner, "help me up to the top of the cabinets." I say, "and don't rat me out if you get okay, the little light from the window was perfect for me to kind of see him grin. "Okay come on." I smile, he hesitates for a minute and quickly cups my face and kisses me. He was gentle, warm and sweet. He pulls away and I blush. "If you win, you buy me food. Now Gimme your foot." He says with a smile. I give him my foot and he hoisted me up to the very top, the ledge covered me pretty well if I laid flat. "Go hide quickly!" I tell quinton looking over to him. He nodded and ran off.

I hear nick a few minutes later come in and yell "ready or not here I come" like a little child, I stayed super quiet as I heard him walk by me multiple times and hear one of the guys yell and get mad that they were found.

A while later there's a lot of commotion and I think all the guys were found. I wait a while and the lights flip on, "okay we can't find Bryce or Camila. So everyone agreed I get light." I automatically got nervous and shifted backwards away and flat. A while later I hear them yell Bryce.

"Okay Camila wins, does anyone know where she is?" Nick says as I hear foot steps, I lean over and look at the guys. "Well no freaking kidding I couldn't find you!" He yells. I get down backwards as some of the guys help. "Well here you go." Nick laughs. "Thank you." I laugh back. "Let's play again!" Bryce yells. We all agreed and I ended up winning again.
"How are you so good." I shrug and laugh.

We all hang out till late and I start heading to my room when I felt someone grab my wrist. "Hey, Uh, I- I wanted to talk about earlier..."