27

I go to my room and like always there's always someone knocking at my door. I sigh and walk back over and open it. "I'm just a big baby huh?" Quinton smiles walking in kinda moving me to shut the door.

"And we've only had a thing? Quint, we've done more than kiss." "How about we do more than kiss right now." He smirks leaning in to caress my cheek as he kisses me intensely. We stumble backwards onto the bed, his hands tracking my body, slowly training up and down, following by kissing as he carefully undressed me.

I pull at the edge of his pants and he looks up and grins, undressing him self and coming back to hover over me. He grabs a condom before inserting making me let out soft noises too him. He looks down and grins, "shh baby girl, we gotta be quiet right now." He smiles continue to please me.

We go at it for a bit till we finish and he lays down almost plopping down next to me, he breaths hard, smiling ear to ear. I couldn't help but also smile at all of him. I crawl under the covers and turn on my side towards him. "Quint?" I say softly, "yeah?" He asks, staring at the ceiling till I said something. He turns connecting his sues to mine. "I want to be more than just some thing happening right now." I say, trying not to get emotional when saying it.  He smiles and turns back to the ceiling. "I-I mean, do you wanna be a couple?" He says nervously. "Do you?" "I don't know.." he responds making me unsure. "I mean, yes of course I do with you, but what will the guys think." "The guys will think it's great, and if otherwise theyll have to put their opinions past me." I say sitting half way up trying to act all tough.

He laughs and pulls me back down and to him. He smiles and just sits there for a minute gazing unto my eyes. "Well okay then." He smiles at me before pecking my lips, "we can be official." He says, I cuddle up to him.

We spend most the day in my room, we eventually got dressed because of who we live with, and decided to go Dunkin' Donuts and then do a photo shoot. Quinton has gone there, I haven't so I take a while before I order , which makes us run late for everything.

Tayler quickly says something, "specialty of being late camila." He jokes looking back to me. "Haha very funny, but thank you." I laugh.

Camilaa- hey thanks @taylerholder for the car😂

900.00k likes
Comments-

Taylerholder- have mmm no, pictures mmmm yes😂❤️

Qgriggs- queen🥺😍
—>❤️❤️

Jadenhossler- went off

Brycehall- gone off😂^
—> boom

friendswayla- We like the cars, the cars that go boom.

Gghart- does it boom?

Ffred- HOT DAMN 🥵

Hgurt- nasty bitch.

—-

Once we finish up tayler invites me and the guys to his house for a party, I say yes and head back to let the guys know.

I go change and get ready and we all head over in a couple cars. Qunitons car it's me, Quinton, Bryce , Josh, and Anthony. And the other car is jaden, kio, Griffin, and dixie.

We show up and head in and grab drinks, most the guys go off and talk and I do as well, Quinton kinda sticking by Bryce and them, being calm. I'm talking to these girls when a random guy comes up to me. "Hey baby. You look hot tonight, wanna uh, wanna dance." I look back at the girls nervously. "I'm good thank you." I say and turn around. "I said wanna dance." He grins grabbing my shoulder. "I have a boyfriend." I say ripping out of his grip, backing away, quickly walking to quinton.

"Hey quint, There's a guy harassing me." I say grabbing his arm. "Which one." He says looking around. I point and he nods piling me behind him. He has been keeping a good eye on him while talking with everyone, till the cheap decided to approach anyway.

"I never got that dance." He says trying to grab me. "And uh, you won't, back off man."quinton says. "No one says no." He says leaning over slapping me and after that quinton quickly started throwing punches, with Bryce coming in and helping quinton beat the guy down.

Anthony came out of no where and pulled me into a hug and away from them into the next room. What the hell happened. I start to feel dizzy and the room starts spinning around. Was I drugged?