24

We get to the car and start to drive over. "I don't have a good feeling about this cam." He says. "All the guys are worried about you, about what happened earlier." "It'll be fine ant." I sigh keeping a focus on the road. I could tell he was worried, "we won't stay long, and it's suppose to be small, and at noens. We'll be good." I smile.

We pull up and there weren't too many people there, probably 5 ish cars. We go in and I see chase, making eye contact with him. "Fuck." I mumble, still not moving. I fell Anthony lightly push me snapping me out of eye contact. I lower my head and walk over to noen. "Hey no" I smile. "Uh why is chase here after all the stuff between him and I?" I ask nervously. "Cam I thought you guys were good? But I'm, just stay away from him. It'll be good. Come on we were gonna play some games." He says taking off my coat and pulling me to the table.

We sit down, the lights were low, the table long. I sit next to ant, who invited Avani too, and I sat with noen, change was across from us. We played cards against humanity. I couldn't stop making awkward eye contact with chase through the whole game. "Imma go to the bathroom." I lightly smile, and look at chase.

I turn the corner and hope chase got the gesture, I wait a minute and see him. I quickly grab his wrist and pull him behind the corner, he stops and smiles for a minute looking me up and down. "Okay no. Chase we have to try to be civil around each other now. I'm these situations." "I miss you camila." He sighs leaning on the wall looking at me. "Chase you cheated on me. No" I glare at him. "I'm sorry. You never even gave a chance for you to talk to me." "Because I don't want to chase. And if You weren't here we wouldn't be so-" I say as he pulled me in smashing his lips to mine. I quickly tense up and takes me a minute to realize what's going on, he pulled away and smiled, "see you didn't pull away." I looked at him in total shock, not being able to talk. All my feelings rushing and confusing me. I walk away tears burning my eyes and go up to noens room and lock the door.

By then tears are rolling down my face, I'm trying to pull my self together. I sit on his bed and take deep breaths till i hear the door handle move and then a knock. I walk over, take a deep breath and open the door and noen quickly pushed open the door with Anthony and Avani. "Can I talk to noen alone?" I smile to Anthony and Avani. They nodded and noen shut the door. "What's going on." He frowns Turing looking at me. "Chase kissed me." "Oh.." he says, emotions leaving his face. He waits a minute and hold out his arms. I walk over and hug him. "There's so much between us. All my emotions .. I just.." I said tears returning to burn down my face. "Hey. No. You're happy. You're happy where you're at. Who you're with. Don't let him take you back to unhappiness." He says pulling me back to look me face to face. I nod and wipe my tears.

we hug for a minute then head out. Anthony's by the door alone. "Where's Avani?" I ask. "I told her to wait downstairs. You're someone I need to be here for." He smiles. "Can we.." I say looking down feeling bad for asking, "leave? Yes. Please." He smiles. Holding out his arm to lead me down. I turn and hug noen. "I'm sorry." He says. "It's okay no. I will text you later. Love you." I smile and head down stairs.

Avani is coming over so we all hop in the car and head back in. "What happened with him." Anthony asks, almost demandingly. "What?" I ask , as if I don't know what he means. "Something happened back there. You're not telling us." "Chase kissed me. And it fucked with me. But I'm okay now. Like Noen told me, I am happy. I don't need anyone to fuck up what happiness I have. Cause.. who knows how long it'll last." I say, trying not to cry. "Cami.." he sighs. "Camila. You deserve a life time of happiness. If chase is going to just hurt you, he isn't your life time of happiness. You can be your own. You have all the sway guys and some of the hype house, we all love you. You're happiness matters." Avani over says Anthony. "Thank you Avani. I love you all too." I smile. We ride for a bit and end up stopping but milkshakes and going home.

"Hey milkshakes with out me?" Quinton runs over and pouts, before I hand him the one I bought him. "No fair." Bryce says. "Are you drunk." "Very." Quinton says making me laugh. "Can we talk?" I ask quinton. "Like y'all or um talk." He says winking. "Talk talk." I laugh going to my room. "We went over and hung out and chase ended up being there.  I avoided him but he kissed me. I have been in tears all night about it. I'm better now but I need to tell you so you don't hear it for someone else." He frowns and pulls me into a hug. "Quint?" "It's okay." He says hugging me tighter.

Camilaa- you think it hits different baby? ;)

1mil likes
Comments-

Avanigreggs- YOURE GORGEOUS 🥺😍

User23- ew go die and stop stealing our men

Charlidamelio- 😍😍

LuvAnthony- stronger than ever?
—> ❤️

Hannah- I hope you die

Qgriggs- beautiful
—>no you

Jeni- inspiration🤩
—> thank you!!

Adams- ALL these men Trippin if they say you ain't hittin different love

Brycehall- damn

Lilhuddy- wow❤️
—> fuck off.

Lilhuddy- I'm sorry camila. Please