22

He said he wanted to talk about earlier and everything he could have said rushed through my head picking out good and bad. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as we walked around in to my room. He shut the door lightly and came over to Me, we stood there for a second, looking at each other, but there was not awkwardness between us.

"Look, I kissed you in the moment. I wasn't thinking, I just, Ive been waiting to kiss you. I like you cami. I don't know if you like me too, or if you wanted to kiss or anything but.." he trailed his voice of, stuttering sweetly. I smiled at him and stepped closer to him, it was darker in my room, my led lights barley dimming it. I step face to face with him and gently place my hand around his face and lean in connecting my lips to his.

We kissed, a very sweet simple kiss before I pulled away. "I've liked you for a while now quinton." I smile and step away. "But I don't wanna ruin anything.. you and the guys, you and me. It tends to happen." I trial off with breaks in my voice. "We can move slowly.. we can.. we can figure it out, and... yeah." He smiles all happy, causing me to smile. I hesitate before I nod, "okay." I smile.

(Psa quintons actually turning 17 thisyear and she is 17)

We stand there for a minute, looking at each other when my phone goes off, it's a face time from.. chase? Why the heck would he call me. I mute it , "okay Imma get back out to the guys." He says softly, "okay" I say as I hold my arms out straight asking for a hug, he smiles and comes over and wraps his hands around my waist. I hug him tightly sparing the moment before he lets go and gets back out to the guys.

I plop down in my bed in sigh, almost like all the movies, butterflies still filling my heart and stomach. I'm scared to see what happens next but I'm excited. I really like him, and I know bryce still likes me, which could be an issue, but..

I sit and scroll through tiktok and make a couple and sitting around when I hear a knock, "hey we're going to a party bryce knows, wanna come." Aria smiles stumbling in, I know she already has some in her system. "Um.." I hesitate, "Come on C it'll be funnn" "okay I'll be out in a minute." I sigh. I get up and put something decent on and head out. "Ready?" Bryce asked, I nodded and we all go ubers over, I rode with aria, quinton, and jaden.

I'm sitting there looking out the window towards quintons side when aria kept bumping me I look over and she's making out with and all over Jaden. "Aria!" I yell, making the driver cringe a little. "Hehe what." She kinda laughs. "You bitch." I glare at her and look over. "Bitch really? At least I'm not a whore." "At least I don't cheat on my BOYFRIENDS." I yell at her , "fuck.... josh.." "yeah. Josh. I can not believe you right now." "I mean it's not the first time, I've been doing this with guys for a while."I frown look back out the window towards quinton, he frowns and gently grabs my hand comforting me when I feel my face start to sting, a shock of pain, I look over and aria punched me. I quickly hit her back punching her not letting her up. The Uber pulled over and quinton got out and pulled me off of her. Jaden did the same to aria.

"Jaden how could you do that?" "She came in to me." He states, I roll my eyes and get out of quintons grip and aria quickly runs over to me and punches me again before I quickly hit her back making her fall to the ground. I went to get in her and continue punching. "Don't fuck with me aria. You know I'm a fighter." I yell as quinton pulls me away  and off to the side around the corner. "Camila.. really." He sighs, "she hit me multiple times. Of course I'm going to knock her in to her place. Call a Uber , a different one I won't be riding with her, neither will jaden." I say. He frowns and nods. I feel betrayed and hurt she would try and hurt me, and mad that she'd do that to josh. I'm best friends with all the guys so it hurts to know that.

A few minutes later the Uber gets to the random street we're on. "Jaden lets go, she can take that one by herself." I saw jaden kind of look suprised and frown as he walked to our Uber. "Take your thay Uber right there where you want it" "take yours to hell." She yells getting in. I froze for a minute and got into the car, I rested my head on quintons shoulder and tears started to burn my eyes. "Camila I'm sorry. I.." "jaden, she was drunk, and being stupid. It's okay." I say and put my head back into quintons shoulder.

We get to the party and there were lots of lights and loud music, we head in and I see bryce shotgunning a white claw, not irregular. We hang for a bit and I stay away from the alcohol, knowing it won't end well. I dance with some of the guys till I see josh. I run over grab his hand and pull him up to a silent room, along with quinton. "What?" He says confused laughing. "Um.. aria, she" "what's wrong is she hurt?" He says innocently, "no josh she's cheating on you." "What no she isn't." "She is man, she -she kissed one of the guys today and mention she's been messing with guys for a while." Quinton adds, I see joshs Face go blank, "im sorry josh." I frown going and hugging him.

Once josh is ready we go back out and he asks to just go home so I called an Uber and the three of us left and head home. When we get home I see aria, I glare at her and go to my room when she walks in, "get out aria." I say sternly, "this is OUR room not YOURS." She yells. I grab some clothes and go up to joshs room, Quinton shares his room, I knock and walk in and see quinton, "hey" I say softly , half a smile. "Hey." I go and plop down next to him on his bed and I hear josh and aria yelling, "should we call someone else?" I ask , he hesitates and calls Anthony.

After a while Anthony texted here and quinton and I went down and seen the two yelling at each other, Anthony quickly steps in. "Guys enough. Aria go pack your stuff, Josh go." Anthony says. "You're not the boss of me." She glares at him, "this is My house aria , go." She huffs and slams the door to our room, we'll pretty much my room shut. "I'm sorry Anthony, we didn't anyone sober to call." I frown, he nods and says it's okay.

We go up to their room and we turn on a movie for the three of us to watch, "can I use your shower really quick." I ask "sure, imma go see if Anthony wants to come watch the movie when you're done then." Josh says. I nod and get up and feel quintons hand reach mine. "What." I smile, he pulls me back down and kisses me, I soon break the kiss with a smile, stand up and walk to the shower. No one knows about us, no one at all, I've been denying it, and I want to take it slow like we talked about.

I get done showering and go out and see all the guys trying to chose a movie. I plop down in between Anthony and quinton, again Anthony's my BEST friend in the house , besides griffin, but since we had a thing we haven't talked much. Anthony kinda looks over and smiles at me gesturing toward quinton and how I'm next to him. I laugh and roll my eyes.

We watch the movie till I end up falling asleep, which I don't even remember doing , I feel a light shake cause my head was on Anthony's shoulder, "sorry." I say softly sitting up. I stand up and go to head out, "um arias in your room, if she hasn't left already, are you sure you're sleeping in there?" Anthony asks. I shake my head, "I'll sleep on the couch." I say, "bryce won't be home tonight, I'll text him and make sure it's good but you can lock the door and stay up there." Josh says, I look at quinton hut quickly look down and nod, "thank you josh." I smile and go up to bryces room.

When I get up to bryces room a flood of memories flash through my head. All the good ones, of me and him. I sigh and lay down in the bed and quickly fall asleep.