26

After quinton jumps off me I feel my heart drop. "Anthony.. uh.. are you the only one who saw that?" I ask nervously looking around. "Yeah I think so. But since when do you keep stuff from me." "Ant. We aren't anything.. we have just kinda had a thing." Quinton says. Anthony nods and walks back. My heart drops the way he worded that sentence. "Good night quinton." I frown walking into my room and locking my door.

I go and lye down on and sigh plopping onto my bed. I roll over and see quintons sweatshirt and slightly smile.

Camila and quintons texts-

Quin- hey, you good.

Cam- mhm.

Quin- okay.. Idk what was wrong after that, but if you need to talk.

Can- no

He said we had a thing. He said we aren't anything, which not officially, but we have something. Did he just not want to admit it? I lye there over thinking things till I roll over and grab his sweatshirt and slip it on, cuddle up and fall asleep. 

I wake up and change and get up really early, around 6:00 am. After going to bed late, it was hard. I get up and go down and decide to make breakfast for all the guys. I quietly slide out pans and stuff and make up some pancakes and two packages of bacon, which took a while. While I waited for everything to cook, I got fresh fruit and stuff and set everything out.

I go around and knock on all the guys doors yelling breakfast around 10:30. I get a response from everyone except griffin and Bryce. I check to first see if griffins door was locked, it wasn't so I popped my head in. "Griff. How'd you not hear me bang on the door." I laugh walking over to him. "Huh?" He says lightly groaning. "I made breakfast. Come down stairs." I smile and walk out and to bryces room and do the same to check if the door was locked. "Bryce, wake up come down stairs to breakfast." I smile walking in. "Bryce." I say lightly shaking him till he responds. "Wholey shit." Hs groans waiting a minute to sit up, rubbing his eyes. "Hung over?" I laugh. "Yeah." He laughs. "Come down I made breakfast and I can grab you some medicine." I say getting up.

He quickly gets up and walks with me down stairs. I come down and see all the guys digging in, making me smile. Anthony looks at me, I could tell he wanted to talk. I kinda ignore it and eat till I hear a knock at the door. I go over and see tayler. "Hey!" I smile hugging him.  All the guys greet him and smile and helps him to breakfast. Once the guys kind of migrated either to the living room or through out the halls, I start cleaning up till Anthony comes and am stands close next to me while I do dishes.

"What's wrong." He demands. "Quinton, uh last night, he frustrated me. He didn't mean it like that though. I don't know.." I sigh shutting off the water and facing Anthony. " you guys will work out. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. But I'm glad he likes you back. And you finally show your feelings too him." He smiles walking away.

I roll my eyes and finish up before going up to see what josh and quinton were doing. Finally wanting to talk to them. I go up and plop down on joshs bed. "Hi." I smile looking over and seeing he was on live.

I scroll through my phone while josh is dancing and yelling in his live with the guys. Quinton wasn't in there like I thought he was.

 Quinton wasn't in there like I thought he was

Camilaa- hiya

956.0k likes
Comments-
JaydenHossler- come hang with us not josh😂

Qgriggs- 🥺❤️

Userx- nasty ugly bitch.

Nessabarrett- wanna hang hottie ;)
—> how about in an hour ;)

Brycehall- damn😍

Luvanthony- kinda look like nessa in this

Avani- goof I love you!!

Ssum- NASTY go die.

Fred- you associate yourself with terrible racist people😣🤢

Qgriggs- I'm tired

Qgriggs- I'm tired

999.9k likes
Comments-
User- HANDSOME OMG

Camilaa- you look all tough and mean in this picture.
—> idk what you mean😂

Camilaa- psa he's a big baby

Nessabarrette- ew are you a tiktoker 😂
—> I wish 👉👈🥺

Joshrichards- look alikes @jadenhossler @taylerholder 🙄

Userxx- I hope camila dies so I can have you

Gghart- how old are you damn🥺😍

Fredie- 🤰