3

——
"Aria, wake up, let's go." I wine pushing her out of bed to get up. She looks up on the ground and glares at me, which I return with a smile . I get up and throw some clothes and makeup on and text Bryce.

"Bryce isn't answering, do you have any of the guys numbers?" I ask. "Yeah here's joshs." "So you and josh?" I ask typing in his number. "Mmm yeah. I think I like him a lot so far. But what about you and Bryce. You're never this closed toward a guy." "I'm not about to rush and get my heart broken." I say.

Camila- hey josh it's camila. Is Bryce still asleep?lol

Josh- yeah, want me to wake him up

Camila- nope just can you let us in we're gonna be on our way.

Josh- sure.

We drive over and head in. " where's Bryce?" I ask Josh. "I think he is asleep in his room. His rooms upstairs on the right. I think it's gonna be unlocked."

I run up stairs and check the door and of course it's unlocked. I open and shut it very quietly and and quickly run over and jump straight on to Bryce.  He jumps and rolls over . "Oh I thought you were one of the guys, but this is much better." He laughs I giggle and roll off next to him. He shirts off and his muscles are lightly defined.  I kinda smile and look up into his eyes . " now get up so we can get food." I laugh. "Ughhhhh" he moans sliding deeper into the covers.

" let me change and I'll be down in a minute." He looks at me. " unless.." he grins. " mmm no. Meet you down there." I laugh. I head down and arias gone. I plop down on the couch and scroll through my phone. "Hey what's up." Jaden says yawning walking down the stairs shirtless followed a few seconds later by a shirtless quinton. " do y'all live with out your shirts." I laugh . "I mean kinda." Jaden jokes. "I'm waiting for Bryce, we're gonna get some food." "Ooo food." Bryce walks down, "yes food, assuming you want something. What do you want" he laughs. He is in some shorts and a sweatshirt.

Bryce gets what he wants and we head out. We ride a bit in silence till he breaks it. "You planning on waking me up like that every morning." He laughs. "No gotta switch it up" I joke. "Like what?" "It's a secret" I laugh. We grab the food from the drive through and head back to the house. And head back up to his room. "Imma go give Jaden his food." I nod and he leaves. I sit on his bed and pull out my fries and chicken. "You got food with out me." Aria busts through the door. I roll my eyes and give her a fry. "So you're in his room alone. Then what?" She grins. I hear a voice clear with in the door. "She isn't in my room alone with me when you're in here" he laughs.  I shoo her out and Bryce sits down. We finish eating and take care of our stuff. " bring your bathing suit next time." He says walking to his bathroom and fixing his hair and stuff. "When do you want next time to be?" I smile following him and sitting on the counter. He steps in front of me and smiles. "Well you're welcome in my room anytime." He smiles and looks me up and down, and slowly leans in, I grin leaning into him and he connects his lips to mine.

He continues to kiss me. He picks me up and brings me to the bed. We continue to make out for a bit until theres a knock at the door. He rolls his eyes, pecking my lips once more and gets up to the door. I hear one of the other guys. " what?" Bryce says. "Wanna come play some games and stuff?" "Yeah I'll be down in a minute." He says shutting the door. "It was ant" he says plopping down next to me. I nod. "Let's keep things slow" I say pecking his lips and standing up. " Okay. That's fine." He says standing up and pulling me to him. He kisses me heatedly once more and we head back downstairs.

We go down and nickbean is down here. I know him off of past videos I've seen. "Nick this is Camila." Bryce says and walks away to the kitchen. "Hi Camila I'm nick." "Hi" I smile and look at everyone. Most the guys are doing tiktoks and messing around. Aria is talking with josh. Bryce comes over and puts his arm around my shoulder.  " so what are we doing?" " I wanna make a YouTube video." Nick says. "Winner gets $1000 dollars." He continue which grabs everyone's attention. "Everyone in here down?" We all agree.

"What's up its nickbean back with another video. I'm here with the sway house and we are going to be doing .... quarantine olympics through out the next few days, winner gets $1000!" "You're turning into mr.beast." Josh laughs. "Yeah I'm not gonna do much more of these." He laughs.

"Today we're gonna start with... cup pong!" Everyone was timed and the shortest time to make all the balls into the cups won the first day. After a while of shooting Griffin was the farthest to win. "It's okay griff." I laugh.

"Today's winner isssss bryce !" "WOW he can do more than be a fuck boy!" Griffin laughs making everyone else laugh. "Okay Bryce got that experience thou." Josh states. We all laugh and we go off and do whatever. Bryce starts a tik tok and starts dancing around with quinton. I quickly run up in front of them and dance with them. He makes a few more and I chill and talk with Aria.

We just messed around the rest of the night till a lot of the guys started gaming. The only ones not gaming we're quinton and Bryce. All four of us sat on the couch "we need a new tv." He laughs. "Well if some one didn't throw it off the balcony." I laugh. "Okay I'm going to head home." I say standing up. "Do we have to." Aria wines. I glare at her and she starts to stand up. We walk to the door and Bryce pulls me into a hug , he pulls away and kisses me. I could tell a lot of people were looking at us. I smile, "bye." And we walk out. "You just.. he just kissed.." aria says stuttering. "Yes, we kissed this morning too. Actually made out but." I smile starting the car.

I drop off aria at her own house and head back to mine. I just chill till I fall asleep.