31

We wait about 20 minutes till we see Bryce, he walks up smiling and I glare at him. "What were you thinking." I say smacking him upside the head. "Oh wait you weren't. Now let's go." I sigh and turn and walk to the door.

We get to the car, and Bryce sits up front making Anthony in the back. I roll my eyes and start the car, Bryce being quiet for once. It was a quiet ride home. We get there and I park the car, Anthony gets out and as Bryce goes to I lock the doors.

"You're an idiot. That place was bound to have cops all over it." I say turning to him. "I was having fun. They crashed it." "Mhmm. Watch your back, cause you're lucky I had it." I get out of the car and walk inside. The guys weren't anywhere around so I went to my room and relaxed for a bit.

"Hey babe?" I hear a knock. I hop up to my door and open the door and see quinton. "Yes?" "Hi." He smiles and hugs me. "Hi." I laugh hugging him tightly.

We hang for a bit till I hear another knock, "come in." It was Anthony and boy after boy they eventually all filed in to my room through out the evening.

"God I need a drink." I sigh laughing at bryce and josh wrestling each other. "I got you." Jaden smiles and walks out. We all dance and make videos till quinton steps out. "What's wrong?" I ask, " my mom wants me to fly home this weekend." He says and grabs a drink. "Oh ok." I smile fakly.

We all hang till they go up and either start gaming or passing out. It was Friday so quintons gonna fly out tomorrow.

I wake up at 5 am to quinton leaving my side where we fell asleep next to each other. "Bye." He smiles leaning down and kissing my forehead. "Bye bye." I smile leaning up to give him a kiss before I fall back asleep.

I sleep for a few more hours till I start to hear the boys are up. I get up out on my bathing suit and make up and go out there. "Woah didn't know that's what we were doing." Bryce smiles and runs to get his suit. I laugh and go to the fridge and grab a beer and go out by the pool.

We start shot gunning, dancing as Bryce invites more and more people over. It gets later and later and more drinks are going around. By 10 pm I was drunk and struggling to stay with it.

I end up going to my room and passing out. But when I wake up the next morning, I roll over and see someone next to me. "Shit." I mumble and sit up pulling up the blanket. I hover over him and lean across and see the one and only, griffin.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I yell plopping down causing griffin to jolt up. "Fuck." He says worried. "Yes. Fuck." I glare at him.

The end

Cliff hanger for an end?! Yep :) sorry guys for leaving you hanging. I hope you enjoyed. I will be making more books involving this stuff please follow for more!!!

My new book you might like is - The sway

I will be doing one with hype house and sway next!!