7

We mess around in the pool and I go home get to bryce. "Just do you know. We aren't a thing again yet. We're friends as of right now." I whisper and swim back around. "Just friends.. like with kissing.." he says going in front of me blocking me. "Mmm no. Normal friends as of right now." I smile trying to go around him. Which he finally lets me.

"Let's play chicken!" I hear josh yell. "Ughhh. Whyyy." I complain. "Choose partners." He yells as I feel someone come up behind me, "Wanna be my partner?" I turn thinking it was bryce, but it was quinton. I grin. " sure." I smile. I mean partners change every round. So it was quinton and I, Josh and aria, Jaden and mads, Josh and Anthony. I could tell bryce was a little jealous.

Quinton goes under water and I hop on his shoulders. "ONE . TWO. THREE. GO!!" Josh yelled. Quinton moves quickly to aria and I grin. I quickly grab her and start trying to push her off when I felt some one come up behind me and try to pull me off, some how all that was up was Anthony , aria and me and they both were at me, "Ant go away." I yell laughing as I quickly fell, but before I fell I grabbed Anthony and he fell backwards off too. "Aria you won!" Mads yelled I stand up and glare at Anthony and Bryce. "Two can play that game." Bryce smiles.

"Okay switch partners!" I yell. Bryce grabs me quickly claiming me. "Uh no" I laugh. "Yes." He smiles grabbing my wrist tighter pulling me closer to him. "Don't test me." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.  He goes and throws me on his shoulders , this time it's Bryce and me, quinton and Jaden, Josh and mads, and Anthony and griffin who came in. "Go to griffin." I say softly and he turns and goes away from everyone. "What are you doing." He smiles and throws me off of his shoulders, making me come down on to another team. "Whoops." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. And of course griffin ended up winning. I quickly swam over to him. "Griff I challenge a rematch that was unfair I laugh." "How!" "My partner threw me off." "Sounds like you need a better partner" he laughed.

We hung out in the pool till It was dawn and I got cold. "Where are you going?" Griffin asks. "I'm way too cold." "Wimp! You're always cold!" Aria yells across the pool. I roll my eyes and get out to dry off. I go in and out on my pants I had on before but my sweatshirt was still wet. "You hungry?" Griffin asks walking in. "Yeah. But can I have a sweatshirt from like someone. Mine got wet and I'm freezing." I say pouting. " Yeah here follow me I can get you one." He smiles. I smile and follow him up the stairs "should you get one from bryce? He probably wouldn't like you in one of mine." "I mean we're friends but yeah." He opens Bryce's room and walks in with me. I grab one of his hoodies again and walk over to griffin who's at the door. I look up and smile at him. We go back down and half the guys are walking through the house sopping wet. And ordering food on their phones. "Hey what do you wanna eat babe?" He says walking up to me with his phone. "Not babe bryce. It's gonna take time. I forgive you as a friend. But right now. That's all." I say sad looking at him. "Well then get your own food or from someone else." He walks away.

I roll my eyes, "Griff are you ordering food?" I ask sitting next to him. "Yeah want me to order you some?" "Yeah I have cash on me I can pay you back" I say going to stand up, till he puts his hand on my leg to push me back down. "It's okay, I can buy you food. It's not a problem." He smiles.  I smile back and continue scrolling through my phone till the food gets here. "I got it." Griff yells getting up. "Here you go." He smiles handing me my food. "You sure you don't want me to pay you back Griff?" I say "Camila. It's fine." He chuckles. We eat and I look over and Bryce is kinda glaring at griffin. I roll my eyes, set my food down and walk over to him. "Come here." I say making him set his stuff down as I quickly pull him around the corner. "What." He says confused. "Would you stop glaring at Griff. He is my friend. Nothing more like.." I hesitate and grab his face and quickly kiss him. "Now quit being jealous. I say walking away so he couldn't say anything.

"Okay it's getting late I better head home." I say to Griff and mostly all the boys. "Just stay here." Aria says. "Aria it isn't even your house and you're telling me to stay here. You can't do that." I laugh walking to the door. I could feel someone behind me, "then uh.. just stay here." I hear as I turn around and see Griff. "And where to sleep. The couch?" I roll my eyes grabbing my bag. "We have a spare room. Quinton can sleep with the guys. You and aria could share. If she isn't sleeping with Josh that is. Or you sleeping with  Bryce."I feel every one staring at me, especially Bryce, who looked annoyed that Griff asked me to stay. "Okay fine I'll stay." I say setting my stuff down. I go over to the guys and make some tik toks with them. Till quinton pushes me out of bryces. "Quint what the heck." "For da boys." He says as he keeps dancing. "Mmmk" I sigh and going to make my own till bryce goes and jumps in mine.
He wraps his hands around me and I could tell everyone's watching the dance. I kinda pull away and keep going till it's over.

We do this till quite late, "yea anyone wanna have some drinks." Griffin says pulling out alcohol. Most the guys go up and get drinks and by the end of it all they get pretty wasted. "Wanna go watch a movie?" I ask aria. "Nah imma stay out a little longer." So I walk over to bryce who is too drunk that he's gonna wanna fuck or pass out. Yet I still ask. "Wanna go watch a movie with me?" I ask giving him the puppy dog eyes. He grabs my waist so I could hear him over the guys pulling me inch's away from him. "Go on up. I'll meet you up there in a few." He grins checking me up and down. I nod, knowing it isn't a good idea but still continue going up. I flip on his light to his messy room, out on a movie , get situated, turn the light back off and flip on a movie. About 15 minutes went by and Bryce came in. He grins and walks over to me, leaning down, hovering his body over mine.

ANSWER!! Should I do a little SMUT in the next chapter???!!?