30

Loan behold after a half hour of us being there we hear cop sirens pull up and then running down to the beach. I look over at bryce and some of the other guys who were drinking and well for them to run and I took off towards the car. I get back to the car and half the boys didn't make it here. "Where the hell is bryce?" I ask quinton. Hs shrugs "probably got caught. He was behind me, they all were." He sighed out of breath from running.

Shit. I look around to the guys and take off towards the party. They guys were yelling and trying to get me to stop but I turn around the hill and see Bryce being handcuffed. "Hey. Hey. What's going on." I say quickly trying to get the officers attention. "He has illegal substances in his body and on his person so we'll be taking him down to the station." The cop said tightening the handcuffs. "He is 20 correct?" He says looking at me. Bryces heads down looking at the ground, ashamed trying to resist to fight against it. "Yes sir..." I said worried.

"Bryce.." I said walking up to him lifting his chin up. "What did you have." "Weed.. and clearly I've been drinking so I'm fucked." He sighs. "Okay I'll.. I'll stop at home then meet you down there okay?" I said as the officer was pulling away. "Everything will be okay!" I yell as he gets farther. I didn't mention their were other guys because I didn't want the cop to get anyone else out of the group.

I went to turn around and went to walk back to the car, in a rush, when I hear someone yell for me to stop. I turn back and see a cop. "Imma need to see if you have any illegal substances or under the influence ma'am." He said sternly pulling out a breathalyzer. I roll my eyes and blow into it for a few seconds and had me do it once more because he didn't believe me. "Sir I'm clean." I said trying to be respectful. "Clear your pockets and any extra things you have." I pull out my phone and my keys and set them on the ground. "That's all sir." I said he nodded and took a bit till he let me go.

I ran to the car and yelled for the guys to get in before whipping the car out and going to drop them off. As I get a call.

"hello?" I ask confused "hey.. it's Bryce.." he sighed. "He bubs. How much is bail?" I ask straight off the bat. He tells me the number and lets me go when I tell him I'll be on my way. "So guys.. I wanna tell you something.." I said driving the car keeping focused. I felt my hands and body tense up. They filled the cars with yeses and what's, "quinton and I are a thing." I said. "Nice man." One of the guys said as they all commuted and talked.

"Okay, out." I said dropping them off, rushing them. "Who isn't drunk and wants to come." I ask. "I will." Anthony smiles and hips up front. I nod and quickly have him get in and we head to the bank. "Bails $3000" I sigh telling Anthony. "Can you split it with me." I ask nervously. "Of course." He smiles. We both go get $1500 from the bank and pull up to the station.

We get out and I run inside with Anthony. "Hi I'm here to bail Bryce hall out." I say to the front desk lady. She did some typing and nodded. "Do you have 3 grand." She smirks sassily. I nod and put our money together and hand it too her. "He will be out in a bit, wait over there."