23

I wake up and hear some one in his bathroom, I sit up and Bryce walks out, "well this looks familiar." He smiles refuting to me being in his bed. "Haha." I smile getting up. I go down stairs , change and get around when I hear my phone go off,

Noen and Camilas texts-

Noen- hey hey having a small party tonight wanna come?

Camila- um yeah, I probably will be free, I'll let you know❤️

—-
I go in and see aria passed out in my, well our bed, now just mine. I walk over and grab her suitcase and put her stuff in it. "What are you doing." She asks jumping up, yet not actually moving from the bed, "packing your stuff cause you didn't."no sigh continuing to pack. She glares at me. "I'm not leaving." "Yes you are." I say and continue till I hear a knock, I stand up and see quinton, "hey quinton, uh not a really good time." I nervously say , stuttering over my words. "Uh okay I wanted to check on you." He smiles , "ohhhh this is the guy you've secretly been dating" she says standing up and walking over to him, "we aren't really.. were aren't dating." I say knowing we aren't officially or want her saying anything to the guys. "So you don't mind if I do thisss." She says quickly turning grabbing quintons face and body and smashing her lips to his.

I felt all the anger and rage fill my body and overflow, "Aria." I say angrily. After quinton pushed her off, "what? He's a babe." "Thanks for informing me, really, thank you, but I didn't need it." I say trying to not hit her. "I mean you guys aren't together. What's the issue she says. She smiles and backs up to quinton who was looking between me and his phone. "Why the hell are you acting like this ar-" and at that moment I watched her grab his package and and take her other hand into his pants and holding him there to not move. I froze for a second as quinton was pushing her off of him. I finally get realization and go over and pull her shoulder and push it against the wall before decking her in the face. I go over and zip up her suit case and throw it at her. Quintons against my door, scared. "Get the fuck out. Before I throw your ass out." I say anger boiling inside me. "No." She laughs.

I smirk and grab her bag and her by the shirt and drag her to he door and push her out and on to the walk way and throw her stuff at her. "Delete me off everything." I say before slamming the door, and as I did tears started flowing down my face. I felt a presence and turned and seen all the guys, but before I knew it I quickly dropped down to my knees. I felt scared, angry, sad, numb. . Everything. I felt two hands pick me up and hug me tightly, I look up and see quinton. I Bury my face into his chest as he holds me tighter.

"It's gonna be okay." He eventually days after I've calmed down a bit. I look up at him and he softly smiles and brushes my hair back. I slightly smile and he helps me stand up and get to the couch. I sit down and all the guys are very quiet. "You guys can talk ya know." I say trying to finally calm down and breathe. 

They take a bit but finally talk a bit and mess around and help me feel better. Once I'm better I too get up and make a couple videos with them.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Quinton asks after I get done making a video with josh. "Yeah sure." I say and walk towards my room. "What's up?" I say confused. "I know you're finally okay, for now, but I can't not talk to you about this for any longer." "Okay.." I say drifting my voice off confused. "So aria, she kissed me." "More than kissed you." I frowned. Knowing she has had more of quinton then me, even though I've wanted to take it slow. "Yeah.. but I want you to know it was a shock to me. None of it is what I wanted. I hated it, I hated her for it. It didn't mean anything to me, and I-" "quint. I know." I lightly smile at his fear, knowing he's scared to lose me. "Okay.." he sighs. "I really did know. I'm not mad at you. At all." I say walking over to him and caressing his face, "even if she's gotten a little more than I ever had." I grin, "I mean.." he smiles back, I kiss him slowly pulling back teasing him, and take a few steps back.

"But we are taking it slow. Maybe just a little less slower than this." I grin laying down softly on my bed. He smiled and laid to hover my body. He connects his lips slowly traveling his hands around my body, getting to know the feelings of his hands lightly brushing over my body, sending chills down my skin, trailing by kissing.

We kiss for a while and fell each other up and down till we hear a knock. We were fully naked but still, Quinton rolls over and covers his head in the blanket, "hey you coming back out?" Anthony asks. "Yeah I'll be out in a minute." I smile, the blanket was up Hugh but you could tell I was in my bra. "Okay." He smiles , "hey quint." He laughs and walks out. "Anthony? Of all the people to know?" Quinton laughs popping his head out of the blanket. "He's my best friend." "Does he know about us. Well know he for sure does, but not really no." He nods and leans over to kiss me again.

After he kisses me once more he hops up and starts to put clothes on. "I think you look better with out those on." I grin. "Yeah? If only that could be a thing." He smiles continuing to put them on. He heads out before me and I hop up to freshen up and change back into some clothing.

"Y'all took long you sure you were just talking?" Bryce smiles to me when I come out. "Yes we were just talking you perv." I laugh, "Aria uh- she put her hand down his pants so he wanted to talk about her dumb ass, and how it made him uncomfortable." I state and roll me eyes.

We hang out till tonight and go to my room and decide to change into a cute outfit. "Hey guys imma go to a party for a bit. I'll be home in a while." I say meal king to grab my keys. "alone?" Quinton asks, which I nod too "is that a good idea.." Bryce adds, "I'll be fine guys. I don't need your dopey asses with me." I laugh. " I'll come." Anthony says, walking to the door, "coming?" He asks. I roll my eyes and head to the car