8

He hovers over me and I grin. I debate to kiss him or not so we sit there for a minute till I lock lips with his. He quickly rolls over me and lays next to me and we continue to make out. He runs his hand down my body pulling me closer. "Bryce. Your drunk. And remember, I want to take things slow.." "come on babe. I'm horny." He wines. "You're drunk actually." I smile pecking his lips and standing up.

"Do you have sweats I can wear. I only have jeans." He nods "first shelf in my closet." "Thank you." I smile and go lay back down with him. We cuddle up and watch a movie and I end up accidentally falling asleep. Bruce and I weren't together.. we aren't .. officially I guess. I don't want to get hurt again.

I wake up the next morning and roll over to see Bryce. I smile and get up and walk down stairs. "Camila!" Aria yells. "Shhh" I say knowing all the guys are asleep still. "Uh you were suppose to stay with me in the spare room last night. You never showed up. You didn't sleep with someone right? Did you sleep with Bryce? Did you guys have sex? Or kiss? Or touch.. even I haven't slept with josh in any way shape or form like.." "okay okay aria. First off, it's too early for this many questions. Secondly, we uh kissed a bit, nothing more, at all. And I accidentally fell asleep up there. Plus I thought you'd be with josh." "You kissed! What happened to only friends?" She kinda yells. "Aria shhh. And I don't know.. it's Bryce.. it's hard. He's hot and he's right there.. and he's hot.." "you can't repeat reasons." She laughs.

"Wanna go get coffee?" I ask. She nods. "Imma go tell bryce.." " let's surprise all the guys with drinks!" She says. "Okay." I smile. I go out my jeans on and switch to one of Bryce's tees and sneak back out. We have went there with them before so we know what they like. We split the price and head back. "I will deliver Bryce, Jaden, mads, and griffins. You got josh, Anthony , and quinton." She nods. I go to Jaden and mads first. I knock and mads comes to the door. "Suppose." I smile giving her , her and jadens drinks. "Awe thank you." "Thanks cam!" I hear Jaden yell. "Yep." I smile and head to griffins. I know griffins door is locked so I'm about to knock when Jaden appears out of nowhere. "Here's his code." He laughs putting it in. "He doesn't know I know it so shhh." I smile and thank him and walk in. I sit on the edge of the bed. "Griff." I say slightly putting my hand on his bare chest shaking him softly. He rolls over confused. "How'd you get in here." He squints. "Magic. Here we got everyone something from Starbucks." I smile handing it to him. "What.. you didn't have to get me something.. thank you." Hs says side hugging me.

"Did uh you and Bryce sleep together last night." He asks taking a drink. "I mean not in that way. We watched a movie and I accidentally fell asleep. Nothing really happened. Why?" "Oh I was just wondering. I know aria couldn't find you last night." "Oh.. well yeah.." I say "okay well sorry for breaking in and waking you up." "No thank you." He smiles standing up and putting his arms out for a hug. I walk to him and give him and tight hug and then head back out.

I go back to bryces room and he is still passed out in the same position as when I left. I kinda giggle and go sit down next to him. "Bryce.." I say softly shaking him. "Bryce.. I have something for you." I smile. He kinda groans and stretches.  "Babe what.." he says closing his eyes again and fake sleeping. "I got you some Starbucks but if you don't want it." "You're so basic." He smiles still laying there with his eyes closed. " fine then I guess I have two." He groans again and sits up. "Thank you." He smiles giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Did you steal more clothes?" "Hey I was told to stay here. And I don't have clothes here so." I kinda laugh. "Well we can go get some clothes if you want." "Why?" "Don't you wanna stay longer." "Yes cause my brother will love that I'm staying with a house full of guys. I better go home tonight." I laugh. "Pwease." He pouts. "Bryce.. no.." I giggle standing up.

Camilaa- oh what a handfull

100.6k likes
Comments-

Brycehall-  nah

Hate.xx- THEIR LIPS ARE TOUCHING ARE THEY DATING?!?

Ginsburg- I still ship Addison and Bryce hoe.

Joshrichards- yessirrrrr

Ariaspencer- I kinda wuv this and ship it 👉👈🥺

Luvanthony- first 😂

——