4

It's been a couple weeks, Bryce has been a bit distant but.. I get up and decide to text him.

Camila - hey, what's up?

Bryce- nothin, wanna come over?

Camila- yeah sure

Brycehall- waiting for you

Brycehall- waiting for you. So bring your bathing suit ;)

3mil likes
Comments -
Mads.yo- jaden 🥺

Joshrichards- On my way man

Jadenhossler- you look hot

Brycehall- you better be ;) @joshrichards

Qgriggs- I'll head on over ;)

Camilaa- my oh my🤭

User- please notice meee

Hannah- oooo

Addisonray- okay go off😍🥵

Diggs- SHIP ADDISON AND YOU #braddioson

—-
I grab my swimsuit and head over to the sway house. I walk in and go to the bathroom and change automatically. Then go out to see Bryce , Jaden, and josh sitting by the pool. "Damn." Bryce says looking me up and down. I smile and walk over to him I go to hug him and turn and push him into the pool.

When I felt two hands push me , so I grabbed them and pulled them in with me. I look above water and it was josh. We mess around and the aria showed up and jumped in almost on top of me.

I ran over to the hot tub with her and we started singing the guys distract "you softish Bryce?" I wink teasing him. "Not with you looking like that" he wishers into my ear sending shivers down my body. I try off and lay in the sun for a while. "Imma go get some food I'll be right back. You can go up to my room when your dry if you don't wanna be down here." Bryce tells me, I nod. I go in and get changed and decide to go up to his room. I put my leggings back on and decide to go steal one of his sweatshirts.

Camilaa-  <<<<<look ! *steals hoodie* ;)

Camilaa- <<<<<look ! *steals hoodie* ;)

7.5k likes
Comments-

Ariaspencer- stealing isn't nice 👉👈🥺

Brycehall- huh I looked a didn't see anything bu- hey wait, is that my hoodie?

Joshrichards- oop-

Userhllkb- WAIT ! Did Bryce say it's his.

Fanxx- IS THERE NO ADDISON ANYMORE!?!

Mads.yo- cuteee

Addisonxbryce- fuck off

—-
Bryce walks in and looks me up and down. "Yet you pull it off better than me." He grins leaning down and softly kissing me. He hands me a drink and some French fries and sits with his food.

"Bryce, can I ask you something?" I said looking at him. "What are you and Addison. Then and now." "Uh, I mean we had a thing, but we found it was best to just be friends. We only kissed a few times." I nod. We continue to eat and we watch a movie before I end up falling asleep.

When I wake up Bryce is gone I get up and walk down to see all the guys. "Hey." I smile sitting on the couch. "Where's Bryce?" Aria asks. "I honestly don't know." I say. " I think he is up with quinton in my room." Jaden says. I nod and walk up and see all the guys making a tik tok. When they're don't bryce looks over and smiles. "I didn't wanna wake you." He smiles pulling me into a hug. I nod and hug him back. I jump into a few tiktoks before heading home.