17

Camilaa- going up and going down down down

1mil likes
Comments -

Gretahow- STEALING ALL THE MEN IN SWAY HOE

Bestierr- nasty bitch

Hannahhh- bryce deserves Addison

Brycehallfanpage-^^^

Ariaspencer- I WISH I WAS THIS BEAUTIFUL!😍

Griffxdixie- YOU TOOK GRIFFIN FROM DIXIE!
:( bitch

Fanxx- you're sooo pretty I love you!!

Ryanclem- 😍
Reply—> hey hey :)

Gghart- omg I love you can you say hi?!?!
Reply—> hi :)

—-
It was the next day and I was over all the drama, I got up, got dressed and pampered myself. I decided to go get my nails done and get some food, the guys decided to go do some stuff so they wouldn't be home to hang either way, but it feels like losing all around.

"Hey aria, wanna see if some girls wanna hang?" I ask walking up to her coming out of joshs room, " I can't b I'm hanging with josh and the guys, we're going on a drive, I'm sorry." "It's fine." I smile trying to seem as real as possible. There's been a lot of hate going on social media for me, times have been hard and with drama, No one wants to do anything with me.

I sigh and text nessa and mads, which they both end up denying me saying their busy. I head out and decide to go to the nail salon and then kinda walked around down town till I saw I shop, I hesitated to go in but ended up going in anyways despite the fact I shouldn't have.

"Hi I'd like a tattoo." I smile walking up to the desk. I pick out some simple flower on my wrist area, it's super painful since how I have a low pain tolerance but manage through it alone.

Once I'm done he wraps it up, I grab Starbucks and head home. The guys were still out so I went in, changed into spandex and a tee and cleaned up, did some laundry, and the guys and relaxed till they all came through the door laughing. I felt super left out and alone but I smiled and continued on to what I was doing.

I was on my phone on the couch till quinton plopped next to me, "whatcha doin." He says leaning back kinda of towards me, "nothing." I kinda softly and quietly giggle. "Did you get a tat!?" He says quickly grabbing my arm which makes all the guys and aria gather around and question. "Yes yes I got a tattoo, see. Okay now go." I laugh putting the stuff back on and grabbing my phone.

I look over and griffins chilling in the corner away from me, looking at me kinda upset. I ignore him when quinton starts bugging me, poking me and getting my attention. "Quint whay!" I laugh shoving him. "Let's play a game guys." He says. "Alright bet!" Bryce yells from across the room, "but invite more people over." He insists.

Bryce ends up texting nick bean, madi, Avani, addison, nessa, chase, and tayler. Eventually they show up, slowly. "Whatd you wanna play?" Nick asks quickly, "how about spin the bottle." Bryce smirks. "Alrighty then, let's get some beers in my system." Nick jokes and grabs drinks for almost everyone and places a bottle on the ground. I drink very slowly, not wanting to drink a lot.

First it was Addison and tayler then aria and Anthony, we all agreed it's just a game so it's okay to play no matter the couples, but not like it matters for me. It is eventually my turn so I spin it and of course it lands on griffin. I sigh and stand up and walk over to him. He looks at me, quickly grabs my face and kisses me. I pull away softly after a while and looks at me, knowing it wasn't nothing, turned around and quickly and heavily started drinking.

We go again and again and I end up kissing Tayler and the spins it again and I get bryce, he stands up quickly grinning. As soon as he gets to me he pushes my hair back, caressing my fave and quickly putting lips to mine, almost kissing me passionately. I again pull away and he he quickly pulls me to him while the guys got loud and not paying attention. " you're welcome to pay me a visit tonight." He whispers before going and sitting down.

After a while I get quinton which is awkward cause he's a good friend, but he is an extremely good kisser. We kissed for a bit till people said enough making me blush. I went and sat back down and quintons spot was next to mine either way. We say down and no one got me for a the rest.

"Alright let's make tiktoks." Josh says pulling aria up to go make them with him. I go get another drink when I feel a hand glide across my waist and step up next to me, "you gonna take up that offer?" Bryce smiles. "Maybe." I smile back and walk away making myself tease him.

By the time 3 am rolls around we are all drunk and dancing around and having fun. I eventually make myself go to my room around 3:30-4. I end falling asleep, so I think, I remember getting up and walking out to upstairs but nothing else really.

—-

I wake up with a smashing headache, I go to sit up and go get something for it. I sit up and open my eyes and gasp, I look over and see griffin, and I again am in his bed naked. Every single time it happens with him, I wake up with him. That got to be something.. right.. I lay back down with a big huff .

I don't know what to do, we were fighting, and now I wake up naked in his bed. That's not the right kind of fight in this situation. I roll back over and closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep cause my head hurt so bad. A few minutes later I feel griffin groan and roll over and whisper. "Wait what the fuck." He sighs and I don't move at all, "hey Camila." He says softly grabbing my arm and shaking me 'awake'.

I groan and roll over, " my heads pounding." I wine curling into a fetal position. "Also why does this keep happening." I wine again. "I.. I don't know.." he sighs, I knew with out even looking he was confused and upset. "Griff I'm sorry. I will leave." I say slowly sitting up, still making my head spin. "No, no Camila stay here. Imma go get you water and medicine and we can talk about this." He says softly touching my shoulder gesturing for me to lay down.

I lay down and wait till he comes back with the stuff, " thank you.." I say sitting up and taking it. He nods, "Camila... I .. I've missed you." He sighs. "You sound so bipolar." I tease lightly hitting his shoulder and laying down covering my head.

"But I do.." he says starting to be serious again. "Me to Griff.." I sigh. "Please.. can you.. will you be my girlfriend. I can't take this anymore." I smile flattererd. "Griff.." I hesitate. "Yes.. I will be."